Gal gathering?

Gal gathering?

• Can't make it on this day

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JeannaJigs

Barb and I have been throwing around the idea of a gal gathering to show the guys how it's done. So let's do it.

Place?---Barb had mentioned waterloo park, I have no idea where this is, but sounds good to me?

Time frame?---I'm thinking a weekend in May before Memorial Day Weekend.

Quarry?---Steel.

Raincatcher

I am SOOO there!

I am SOOO there!

Oh hell yeah!! :yay: Let's go for it and have a blast! :dance: All gals welcome,guys can drop the gals off but then skedaddle! :lol: I love the idea!

lilsalmon

:yay::yay: Yeehaw...I'm in...Waterloo would be on the Santiam I am guessing......

Let me know what I can do to help out....

Last edited:

Thuggin4Life

And all us guys are going to have a gathering, on the same day, a thousand yards down stream, to make sure that we catch all the fish and show you gal's how it's done.

And all us guys are going to have a gathering, on the same day, a thousand yards down stream, to make sure that we catch all the fish and show you gal's how it's done.

I am going to guess you are a single man? See, I would have said... "Us guys are going to show up with shore lunches and offer to fillet all the fish you ladies have stacked on the bank".

Thuggin4Life

No not single and my girfriend typed that up for me as i forced her to check the forum for me and repond to threads. Jusy giving jeanna ****. I hope theay all get toghether and have blast!!!!!!!!!!!

Raincatcher

Waterloo

Waterloo

Well,I have been doing some investigative work while I have some spare time. I have no real idea where the name Waterloo came from inside my noggin...but it looks like a really nice place with lots of room to spread out and a couple meeting places to get back together after,during the day of fish slaying. Check it out at: Waterloo County Park Let us know what you think,this is not our only option,if you have a spot in mind,let us know.
I so excited...:D

lilsalmon

I have been wanting to get up there and try it out....it sounds great to me....May 8th I will be at the St Johns Bizarre selling baskets and checking out pirates...arghhhh :rolleyes: but any other day works for me. :D

JeannaJigs

Andy, you do that..lol.

Waterloo sounds good to me.

Sunday the 9th, Saturday the 22nd, and Sunday the 23rd are looking good for me, I have to work the other Saturdays and Memorial weekend I'm gonezo.

Shadelady

we are interested- Waterloo looks pretty and also pretty far. the distance isn't a huge issue. we wont be able to make a commitment until close to the date. my GF has a super goofy work schedule. i'll be lurking about as this idea develops.

Raincatcher

we are interested- Waterloo looks pretty and also pretty far. the distance isn't a huge issue. we wont be able to make a commitment until close to the date. my GF has a super goofy work schedule. i'll be lurking about as this idea develops.

Shadelady;
Shouldn't be more than a couple hours drive. Hope you gals can make it. Like I said,we don't have to stick with Waterloo,it just seems sort of centrally located to most of us...within an hour or two.

So far all I have in May is a Halibut trip on the 15th. Of course Salmon on the Clackamas should be swinging about that time too, so I might lose a Saturday to that. Keep up the communicado with regards to the date and if I am available, I will certainly show up.

Top Bottom