Gal gathering?

Gal gathering?

• Can't make it on this day

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
J

JeannaJigs

Barb and I have been throwing around the idea of a gal gathering to show the guys how it's done. So let's do it.

Place?---Barb had mentioned waterloo park, I have no idea where this is, but sounds good to me?

Time frame?---I'm thinking a weekend in May before Memorial Day Weekend.

Quarry?---Steel.

Raincatcher

Raincatcher

Less than 50 feet from the Santiam River! :)
I am SOOO there!

I am SOOO there!

Oh hell yeah!! :yay: Let's go for it and have a blast! :dance: All gals welcome,guys can drop the gals off but then skedaddle! :lol: I love the idea!

L

lilsalmon

:yay::yay: Yeehaw...I'm in...Waterloo would be on the Santiam I am guessing......

Let me know what I can do to help out....

Last edited:
W

womanwhofishes

what!! where is that?
can I learn from u the pro-girls/
cuz my middle name is still skunked

T

Thuggin4Life

And all us guys are going to have a gathering, on the same day, a thousand yards down stream, to make sure that we catch all the fish and show you gal's how it's done.

D

dude young

And all us guys are going to have a gathering, on the same day, a thousand yards down stream, to make sure that we catch all the fish and show you gal's how it's done.

I am going to guess you are a single man? See, I would have said... "Us guys are going to show up with shore lunches and offer to fillet all the fish you ladies have stacked on the bank".

T

Thuggin4Life

No not single and my girfriend typed that up for me as i forced her to check the forum for me and repond to threads. Jusy giving jeanna ****. I hope theay all get toghether and have blast!!!!!!!!!!!

Raincatcher

Raincatcher

Waterloo

Waterloo

Well,I have been doing some investigative work while I have some spare time. I have no real idea where the name Waterloo came from inside my noggin...but it looks like a really nice place with lots of room to spread out and a couple meeting places to get back together after,during the day of fish slaying. Check it out at: Waterloo County Park Let us know what you think,this is not our only option,if you have a spot in mind,let us know.
I so excited...:D

L

lilsalmon

I have been wanting to get up there and try it out....it sounds great to me....May 8th I will be at the St Johns Bizarre selling baskets and checking out pirates...arghhhh :rolleyes: but any other day works for me. :D

J

JeannaJigs

Andy, you do that..lol.

Waterloo sounds good to me.

Sunday the 9th, Saturday the 22nd, and Sunday the 23rd are looking good for me, I have to work the other Saturdays and Memorial weekend I'm gonezo.

S

Shadelady

we are interested- Waterloo looks pretty and also pretty far. the distance isn't a huge issue. we wont be able to make a commitment until close to the date. my GF has a super goofy work schedule. i'll be lurking about as this idea develops.

Raincatcher

Raincatcher

we are interested- Waterloo looks pretty and also pretty far. the distance isn't a huge issue. we wont be able to make a commitment until close to the date. my GF has a super goofy work schedule. i'll be lurking about as this idea develops.

Shadelady;
Shouldn't be more than a couple hours drive. Hope you gals can make it. Like I said,we don't have to stick with Waterloo,it just seems sort of centrally located to most of us...within an hour or two.

M

Mike123

LOL I'm down! I KNOW we could kick the ladies butts. Easy peasy.

Q

qwapaw

OK, Ok Ladies, What if I bring the Beer? Now am I invited, lol. Best of luck, take lots of pics, Qwa

J

JeannaJigs

OK, Ok Ladies, What if I bring the Beer? Now am I invited, lol. Best of luck, take lots of pics, Qwa

HA! Can't be bought with beer...I have no shortage of beer and now I can't even drink it without feeling like I'm gonna die, so noo thanks lol.

L

lilsalmon

Beer won't get anywhere with me.. but Captain and 7? That would be hard to turn down...:lol: jk.....

B

BobbiDollPDX

So far all I have in May is a Halibut trip on the 15th. Of course Salmon on the Clackamas should be swinging about that time too, so I might lose a Saturday to that. Keep up the communicado with regards to the date and if I am available, I will certainly show up.

Top Bottom