G.p.r. 7/3/10

M
mosd
Gawd could this weekend please get over with, well got up and left at 330am to goto gp this morning. picked up my friend an was on the res. by 515am. motored over to one of my spots that i usually hit first thing in the morning just outside of the thistle creek arm, and wham the bit was on. boated 8 fish within 45mins an then it was like the clock stopped and they went off the bite, for little over a hour picked up a few here an there but nothing major so after 11 fish in the boat we then headed over to the quartsville arm to troll along the southern shore line and got 5 more, but the bite had deffantly grew weak and at noon we decided enough was enough and headed home.. hot lures of the day where a brads salmon wobbler with the 6/0 cut off and attached a macks chartreuse blade w/chartreuse-black beads and a 7" long uv glow roger dodger with a glow white/orange hoochi

sorry havent been on here in a while, been extremely busy, but ive included some photos of recent trips up there as well as the HOT lures of the day... im going back up there tomorrow morning, so ill deffantly take the camera an more pics to be posted up tomorrow night

troutdude
troutdude
Dang, those morsels inside your smoker are making me HUNGRY!!!

Did my eyes play a trick on me, or did I spy some vacant boat seats??? <pick me, pick me!>

M
mosd
hey troutdude, anytime ya want to go just shoot me a PM, im up there just about every weekend usually with a empty seat.... dang gotta get to bed, gotta be up in 3 hrs to goto gp again

troutdude
troutdude
Sweet. Will do.

Good luck today, and happy 4th!

C
capblack
was today any better? im heading up in my little boat tommorow with the father in law, ive had good luck just off the point between thistle and whitcomb, and even up towards the bridge on the whitcomb arm. I think ill try the quartzville arm a little in the morning, how deep were the fish

T
Thuggin4Life
Nice fish. Look pretty tasty.

M
mosd
fishing yesterday was crappy, got 3 but lost several others due to inexperience fisherman (brought 2 newbies to the fishing sport) that didn't know how to land a fish in a boat, but still a nice day noon the less.

C
capblack
we had the same type of luck, 3 bites and one fish all between 6 am and 8 am. from 8 am to 1 pm we didn't even have a bite. the water was rough, and hard for the little boat to handle. probably my worst day yet. we tried every dodger, lake troll, wedding ring, squidders, koke a nuts, assasins, all colors and were fishing 50 to 75 ft, we marked a few nice schools, but there was nothing biting, i would have been happy with three fish this trip. Brian