Future open seat

C

Combat Chuck

So Im getting frustrated with everyone I know not wanting to go outside. I can't seem to get anybody in my drift boat which makes for a problem with a shuttle back to the trailer and I dont like to leave my gear alone. I do hope to go this weekend but even beyond that I'd like to know who could go in the future. All I ask is your vehicle to help shuttle, there is even a spare combo to share if you need. Its a mini DB (12') so there is only room for one. I dont have a ton of experience so dont expect perfection, I will probably just be running bobbers and drift rigs. Usually I'm only fishing on the weekend so just talk to me and I will try to get you on the water.

0707091921b.jpg

W

waco

i wish to live closer to you!! i would be asking you to go out all weekend!!!

T

Throbbit_Trout_Slam

Love too go, i live in lebanon, have car, have bobber&jig rod, fast blast me and we'll have a meet and greet.

Last edited:
C

Combat Chuck

Alright, I had somebody come through for this weekend and Im just gonna fish with my dog on the lake today. I will be sure to go through my new list on the upcoming weekends!

T

Thuggin4Life

I will be down next winter. just can't afford to do it this year. gotta get my finacials in order after a gap in umemployment checks and new job checks.

1fishfool

I'm up for it. I'm out of Eugene but can meet you on the river. I have Sunday's open!!

F

Freeday

I am in South Salem and can travel to whatever river you are fishing. New to the area and still learning the water.

F

Fishermen Jim

Ooops wrong thread.

Last edited:
G

GDBrown

I feel your pain!

I feel your pain!

So Im getting frustrated with everyone I know not wanting to go outside......

That's a beautiful little boat. What brand is it?
I know what your talking about with shuttle problems. I had a 12' Fiberglass drift boat and sold it because of lack of shuttle help.:( Now I want it back.:rolleyes: If you ever get tired of that little beauty shoot me a PM as I may be interested in purchasing it from you.

GD

C

Combat Chuck

I do plan to eventually sell it because I also have a 15' Alaskan but that point hasn't come yet :) I gonna have a few years of fun with it then when the time comes for kids the Alaskan will become the "family boat". Its a 1989 RB (made in Oregon) drift boat.

1fishfool

I mostly fish the Siuslaw but have fished the Alsea. Hopefully the rivers will get back into shape by this weekend. Do you feel like making a drive to the Siuslaw??

J

JeannaJigs

I hear ya on shuttle coordination! Such a pain! Some places I'm okay leaving my boat at the takeout with my dog sitting in front of my gear, but the alsea and siuslaw, definitely not leaving my gear unattended even with my dog in the boat while i bike back up to my jeep, tweakers would think they struck gold, and truth be told, my dog is worthless as a guard dog.

F

FishFiddle

I'm in to following somebody through in order to cover the shuttle thing. I might even have an open seat during the week as my son is leaving for like 6 weeks. My wife likes to fish and she is available for weekends but I really prefer to fish during the week because of the crowds. I would be good for the Siuslaw, Alsea, Nestucca, & any day but Thursday can be open if I know a little in advance. We have done the bike thing too but I prefer to drive.

C

Combat Chuck

That could work. I dont fish weekdays too much but if the fishing is hot I dont mind. We could just get a mass OFF shuttle going down the river!

Top Bottom