FS: 30# pyramid anchor and 30’ of rope. You collect.

pinstriper

Used, as is, where is. Can tell you what is left of the rope is very strong, and this anchor excels at holding ground. Excels. At. Holding. Ground. Cannot deliver but can tell you approximately where to pick it up. All reasonable offers considered.

This is not posted in the wrong forum, this is actually a fishing report from a local river. I was elected to do the write up. Names withheld so as not to embarrass Hans or Chris.

my2labs

Used, as is, where is. Can tell you what is left of the rope is very strong, and this anchor excels at holding ground. Excels. At. Holding. Ground. Cannot deliver but can tell you approximately where to pick it up. All reasonable offers considered.

This is not posted in the wrong forum, this is actually a fishing report from a local river. I was elected to do the write up. Names withheld so as not to embarrass Hans or Chris.

Nice meeting you three.

See you on the water.

Irishrover

If folks are not interested in a pyramid anchor, I know there is a Columbia River anchor waiting to be picked up below Bonneville.

pinstriper

I’ll take it!
Within no more than one river mile up or down from here. Not real sure of exact location.

Google Maps

Also, we found out that State Police Drift Boats do not carry spare anchors. We asked. Statey just shook his head and stopped his safety inspection at that point out of pity.

Hooked Up

Within no more than one river mile up or down from here. Not real sure of exact location.

Google Maps

Also, we found out that State Police Drift Boats do not carry spare anchors. We asked. Statey just shook his head and stopped his safety inspection at that point out of pity.
The only silver lining to that story is I found a beat up anchor in the garage. Holds the boat in not so fast water. We didn't get skunked though, sucker fish will "hit" a bead!:p

Nice to see you again Devon. I went out Sunday with similar results. 12" sucker fish this time, although I kept the anchor!

my2labs

I didn’t make it out Sunday as the Saturday night get together got the better of my efforts. I’ll toss that anchor in your truck the next time I head out..... likely Saturday If you’re there (and if I remember to bring it) ?