Fri 11/06/2009

F
fisch
I wanted to go to the Coast but it looks like all rivers are going to blow up. Maybe Kilchis will be fishable but it's a long drive to find out. Hospital hole is an option but it's been really slow over there. Anyone with some suggestions for tomorrow? I can drive.

L
luv2fish
i will rather go on saturday....i mean its fishing anything can happen.....i was there yesterday and its dead...i mean dead...hospital hole was quiet ...alla long the wilson...in tide water...keenig creek. mills bridge...jones creek...i didn't see nobody catching anything....i will rather go on saturday or sunday...which means just let this rain push the fish...and even if its rain....i will rather fish the middle river than upper wilson....for the simple fact that te spawners will just shoot upriver first....which are already sitting in tide water or middle river...

C
Cohosanders
I know it depends on how much rain we get between now and Saturday morning, but where on the Wilson would be best with some rain??? :think:

L
luv2fish
i'll fish middle to upper river.

B
BobberDown
i have bean down there all this week on the wilson and the cilches tusday kilches over 30 chumes and no nooks on the wilson nothing on the trask one silver wensday wilson 25 pond chrome hen nook time to go home thursday wilson on nook about 18 pound but dark not a fish i want to make one of my 5 fall fish oh but the nook did take one of my now nook jigs not eggs we throw eggs and sandshrimp at this hole for hourse and 2 cast later with my jig it was fish on i have some pics of the nook with the jig beig landed and a close up of the jig in its mouth and the chums love them t it was a good time oh and we finished yesterday off at the kilchise playing with chums it has been fun but juging from the storm that hit last night as i was leaving it wont be fishable for a few daysi will be back dow there as soon as it starts to drop but last night it was 40 to 65 mph gust and droping inches of rain i could only go about 50 over the mountin and i usoly do 65 or 70 so the rivers should come up than it should be fishin good agin but it has bean slow but it is still erly on the wilson

F
Fishtopher
Right on man. Thats quite the chum clinic. I hope to get down there next Wednesday or so to the Wilson.

F
fisch
I got up at 9am thinking it's all unfishable and looked and the water levels and in 2 hours I was fishing on Wilson. Started low and worked 8-10 holes along the HW6. I saw 3 nooks roll the whole day. I managed very HOT super CHROME 7-8lb coho on a spinner but it had an extra fin. It was safely released and that was it for me. I might give it another try on Sun but it is really SLOW down there.

BD good job on getting some action!

Last edited: