Fresh Fish!!!!

J

Jacks Tackle

Marchchromer.jpg

This has been a fun winter with all of this low clear water.

N

ninja2010

whoa!!! need me sunglasses...

that's a way bright chrome. very nice, rb.

is that little alan?

Last edited:
J

Jacks Tackle

whoa!!! need me sunglasses...

that's a way bright chrome. very nice, rb.

is that little alan?

No that is my middle child Robert. Nichole is the oldest and Alan is the youngest. Robert turns 6 in a little more than a week. Alan turns 2 in about three weeks. All three of them like to pose next to shiny fish.

RB

N

ninja2010

No that is my middle child Robert. Nichole is the oldest and Alan is the youngest. Robert turns 6 in a little more than a week. Alan turns 2 in about three weeks. All three of them like to pose next to shiny fish.

RB

smart kids... how's alan doing?

J

Jacks Tackle

Alan is doing very well now. we brought him home last night and he is moving around well.

Alittle history for every one, the youngest member of Team Snack Shack, is Alan Michael Brown. Last Monday he had a surgical removal of 3" of his lower intestine and is now home almost fully recovered. As a parent is was a scary ordeal but we are very happy he is home now, and doing very well.

N

ninja2010

great to hear that about alan.

sorry i didn't think of the background story... saw robert in the pix, thought of alan, and...

well, next chromer, it's alan's photo op. :lol:

Irishrover

Irishrover

Most Featured
Sorry your son Alan had to go through that. Glad to hear he is on the mend. I hope he is out there on the river with you soon. Best wishes to him.

G

GraphiteZen

I apologize. I only saw the photo and commented.

Good to hear the little guy is on the mend. Best of luck to all in your family. :pray:

J

Jacks Tackle

No need to apoligize, I just never told the story on this board about my youngest fisherman. But he is doing great now. a lot different than he was a week ago.

I posted the pic because there are some nice fish to be had in the Sandy. Every one gets Columbia Springer fever and forgets about the Tributaries. If you like to throw hardware the best of the season is getting started.

RB

G

GraphiteZen

No need to apoligize, I just never told the story on this board about my youngest fisherman. But he is doing great now. a lot different than he was a week ago.

I posted the pic because there are some nice fish to be had in the Sandy. Every one gets Columbia Springer fever and forgets about the Tributaries. If you like to throw hardware the best of the season is getting started.

RB

I have heard about the Sandy and have seen a few vids. Nice looking river... I might have to venture up north someday. :cool:

J

Jacks Tackle

Call ahead and I will show you some pretty water!

RB

F

FishKiller23

Wow what a nice fish. I hope I can get into some fish like that this year. Thanks for sharing.

B

bigdog

Alan is doing very well now. we brought him home last night and he is moving around well.

Alittle history for every one, the youngest member of Team Snack Shack, is Alan Michael Brown. Last Monday he had a surgical removal of 3" of his lower intestine and is now home almost fully recovered. As a parent is was a scary ordeal but we are very happy he is home now, and doing very well.

Hey Rob glad to hear he is home and doing good. Nice to see you made it to OFF and very nice fish there to.

K

Kodiak

Banned User
Nothin' scarier

Nothin' scarier

Terrible thing to have happen. Glad to here he is doing well. Nice fish!

M

meluvtrout

Hey Rob, good to have you back. I'm glad Alan is done with all this hospital scene. I'll try to stop by over the weekend and pick up some summer gear...

Top Bottom