Frenchmans bar day 2!!!! June hog baby!

B
boberdown
HEY my son caught this june hog this morning that weighed 36 lbs! thanks to me he happened to be cat nappin on his chair and i just lost a nice little steelhead right at the bank and i looked over at his rod was touchin the river vigoriously and i screemed jake get ur rod, i iwsh i had it on video u never saw someone jump out of his chair and set the rod so fast in my life... a little over 35 min he fought the fish with my salmon rod 20lb max, 12 p line for leader it was a nice fight, it was fun to see him get wore out and tuk the rod on his belly... any way take care and god bless everone!

Last edited:
F
fishingfreak
Great story and Beautiful fish! I would have Loved to see that video. Good times.
LA

C
Cohosanders
:cool:Wow :Dway to go father and son combo:clap:.....killing the June Hogs:)

A
autofisher
Great fish man! Good to see the Hawgs out there and the youngins gettin em

M
mgdguy
WOW! :clap:

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
Great looking fish! :clap: Way to go,staying awake and alert and letting the young'uns snooze. :lol: We just let 'em think we're getting old...;)

T
Thuggin4Life
Thats a june hog for sure!

M
Mike123
Holy HAWGS!!

C
Chrome_Chaser
Wow, what a TOAD! Beautiful fish guyts.

troutdude
troutdude
Dang, that puppy is the size of a wild boar! Way 2 go kid!!!

B
boberdown
going to be heading down there agian today for the evening tide, a little hint like i did last year! im using prawns from bc bait company in clackamas, with pink spin n glows...... go get em!!!

F
FishFinger
Congrats, both are beautiful Pigz.