Free!!

R
rippin fish lips
well i got a bunch of salmon roe that has been sitting in the freezer for about a week. idk if they are still good? I don't use them but i figured i would take them and give them to one of the OFFers that uses eggs. they make good steelhead eggs. they are free or i will trade for maybe a few spinners?

I'm not doind anything today but smoking fish. so pm me if interested. (I DONT WANT THESE TO GO TO WASTE SO COME GET THEM PLEASE!)

Thanks, Tanner.

B
beaverfan
What an awesome OFFer, if I were closer I'd take em OFF your hands!

O
Outdoor_Myers
no kidding if I lived closer...stupid distances lol but that is one great offer!

R
rippin fish lips
yeah there are like 8 skeins in the freezer right now and i REALLY wouldnt want to see them goto waste! they are very nice berries! Like i said, i would love to try to get maybe some hardware for them. like lures, maybe homade killer lures to improve my catch rate?! :) lol. Or any lure that will get me into more fish! If not there free!

G
Growbug
like the dudes said... if only i were closer...
I can offer the lure that some of the locals seem to use, and it really increases their catch rate..
Its called "brick on a string"; tie large brick to end on 100lb mason line and throw to the other side of river.
Its amazing how this brick can attract fish , i think they like the brick scent... anyhow, when the guys pull the brick in a day or two later, there always seems to be some fish that got stuck on the row of trebles that dangle invisibly from the mason line at regular intervals.

I am assured its the brick that does the catching though.

J
JeannaJigs
Are they blood free?

X
xltom
Hey, I could use some row for when Thuggin takes me plunking.....Jiggs, I'll split them with ya! I still need to pick up some jigs from you too! Today would be a good day to kill 2 birds with one stone...PM me with phone numbers(fish rippin AND jigs!!) I can drive you over there Jigs...Then we could find some borax to cure with... I will gladly give up a couple of Jeanna's jigs for the eggs(or spinners from my tackle box)... was about to head to a lake so get back to me soon!!

Last edited:
T
Thuggin4Life
had i not been in cali i would have seen this add first and been johny at the rat hole. great thing you are doing by hooking them up like that. you should learn to cure them. there is always a time and place for eggs even if just for trout.

O
Outdoor_Myers
well thuggin looks like you'll get to use them anyway :p and wow your dog has gotten big!

X
xltom
Outdoor_Myers said:
well thuggin looks like you'll get to use them anyway :p and wow your dog has gotten big!

That's right..and you'll be showin' me how to cure em too!!! That is, if Rippin Fish Lips ever checks his PMs... hehehehe!

R
rippin fish lips
lol sorry! i was actually out ridin my bike today and fishin a lil while smoking salmon!

R
rippin fish lips
I would love to see how to cure them as well, so i can cure them next time. But since i dont use them or have never cured them, i figured i would give them up :)

X
xltom
Tanner, Thanks again for kicking down. Let me know if you want to go fishin sometime..

R
rippin fish lips
Your welcome Tom! I hope they turn out to be good for you and who ever else uses them! Im going back up to winchester this weekend for more salmon! If i get any row i plan on givin it to thuggin if he wants em, he doesn't know it yet!