Free waders to military veterans

Aervax

Thanks to OFF member, Casting Call, there are five free pair of waders available to military veterans. One per person. Speak up to which one you want, and send me a private message so we can figure out a meet up place to get them to you. I live in the gorge between The Dalles and Hood River. Here are the sizes and types available:

NEOPRENE STOCKING FOOT CHEST WADERS CHILDREN'S SIZE SMALL - Perfect for taking your grandchild or young neighbor fishing. These have been lightly worn 3 times by my son.

RUBBER CHEST WADERS BUILT IN BOOTS MEN'S SIZE 10 - No extra charge for my brother posing in his underwear with them for the posting pic. For perspective he is 6 feet tall. Camo underwear not included in the deal. Brand is Remington. These have been lightly worn 3 times by me. I lost the original suspenders that came with them, but these come with cannibalized suspenders from an older pair that were overdue to be retired. The suspenders are not an exact fit, so you will need to rig them to your liking and best fit.

MEN'S SIZE 10 Ranger Hip Boots - These have been lightly worn 1 time.

MEN'S SIZE 8 Ranger Hip Boots - These have been worn 1 time.

MEN'S SIZE 7 Ranger Hip Boots - These have never been worn.

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator: