Free Kayak Fishing 101 Class at Next Adventure June 15th

N

Noahk

Repost from NWKA but I thought there might a few folks interested. I'm sure there will be lots of great info.

Are you brand new to kayak fishing or know someone who might be interested in kayak fishing?

Bring your friends and join me at the Next Adventure Paddle Sports Center (SE 7th & Washington) on Wednesday, June 15th, from 7:00pm until... who cares?
I will be hosting a presentation on kayak fishing in the pacific northwest followed by a Q&A session. This will be most helpful for you if you are just getting into the sport but even if you've been doing it for a while, you might learn some helpful info. I'll be going over topics such as where to kayak fish in Northwest Oregon, basic fishing techniques for freshwater and saltwater, safety considerations, rigging a kayak for fishing, and much more.

Hope to see you there!

E

eggs

Man that sounds fun... hopefully I can free up some time!

N

Noahk

Totally. The guy putting it on, Jeff, is a great guy too. It's really fun just seeing a couple different set ups. I'm going to try and swing by but it's my first day at a new job so I'm not sure if that will work.

E

eggs

Think trolling a heavy fly and sink tip would work on a kayak?

Top Bottom