Free Fishing Weekend June 11th & 12th

troutdude
troutdude
For those who do not have an Oregon fishing license...this is for you. And there is a list of places w/ special events this weekend, included in this link.

Have fun!

ODFW News

N
nwkiller
in other words if you do have a licence, all ur spots will be full of people, so you might as well take the time to help out the next generation of fisher people!!

troutdude
troutdude
Ding Ding!

I'm gonna try and get my 4 year old grand niece into some scaly creatures.

D
DB Crouper
Tradition

Tradition

Every year for the last 7 years I have taken son(s) and son's in-laws sturgeon fishing at the Estuary, the only fishing they do each year. We talk about it all year, and have created some great memories. This year my youngest son is flying in from Denver to fish. Amazing what free fishing will cause someone to spend.

• Randy, JR, Don, David (3).jpg
N
nwkiller
lol, agreed

Troutski
Troutski
DB Crouper said:
Every year for the last 7 years I have taken son(s) and son's in-laws sturgeon fishing at the Estuary, the only fishing they do each year. We talk about it all year, and have created some great memories. This year my youngest son is flying in from Denver to fish. Amazing what free fishing will cause someone to spend.

So true...so very true:D.

Chuck

Reactions: bigsteel
L
lvirishhooligan
Just moved to Keizer from Vegas, and suggestions to where i can take the kids around Keizer/Salem ??? what should i use for bait or lure... tackle in gen.???

S
Swamp Puppy
Question, I was going to take the GF out this weekend and maybe try for a late springer in the slough down around my place. I just saw that this was free fishing weekend...does that mean i don't need to get her a day license/tag? or does she still need to get the tag for salmon/steel/sturgeon?

D
DB Crouper
No tag needed. Regular limits apply, and tag holders don't have to tag their fish either, but are encouraged to. See Troutdude's post #1, and click on ODFW News.