Four Mile Lake

F
fishindude
The wife and I went for a ride yesterday ( Tue. ) . We wanted to try fishing at Four Mile Lake . Long story short , we got in about 5 miles from the turn off from Hwy. 140 and there was a snow drift about 36 " in height blocking the road . :( :( . The wife decided she didn't want to hike the remaining mile to the lake :lol: . Guess we'll try again next week . We did fish at Fish Lake for a while , very very windy and cold . Caught a few 14-16 "ers :) .

T
Throbbit _Shane
Thats funny i try'd to go there last thursday but i only got 3 miles before i turned around :D

T
Throbbit _Shane
Me and some friends fished four mile lake monday and we got our limits of rainbows, only a few were nice and fat though. Talked to some people on a boat and they said they got a 3lb rainbow and some mack's. we fished from shore on some logs lol. i want to go again but be more prepared for the mosquitos next time, they were vicious there. :D

M
madura
heard there is no launch ramp there anyone know the easiest way to launch

F
fishindude
There is a launch ramp but it doesn't have a dock and it is kind of primitive . It's just a sand ramp with a bunch of logs and driftwood around it. You may have to move some debris before using it but it seems quite functional . Dave