Foster Res.

B
Bass Ackwards
Went to foster last night after work. First cast BAM!!! fish on!! Was there for about an hour and fish were jumpin everywhere. Seen one boat and ended up catching 2 losing 3 on a silver panther martin.

Troutski
Troutski
Was that you bangin them at the Dam?

Chuck

L
Left Bank
Bass Ackwards said:
Went to foster last night after work. First cast BAM!!! fish on!!
That's awsome!!! Man, there's nothing better than to pick one up on the first cast!!!

troutdude
troutdude
Left Bank said:
That's awsome!!! Man, there's nothing better than to pick one up on the first cast!!!

X2. A specimen w/ a first cast always gets the blood to pumpin'! COOL!

B
Bass Ackwards
Troutski said:
Was that you bangin them at the Dam?

Chuck

No, was on a pullout right before the weigh station

B
Bass Ackwards
Left Bank said:

You got that right!!!! Was there on saturday and sunday and there was still a lot of fish in the same place. Got another hit on the first cast but it popped off. Had about 20 hits and landed six in about an hour. Nothing big but a lot of fun. Talked to another guy with his grandkids they landed 45... WOW!!!

Last edited:
W
watchout trout
Great report B A. Glad you did well. Are they filling Foster up or is the water level still low?

B
Bass Ackwards
watchout trout said:
Great report B A. Glad you did well. Are they filling Foster up or is the water level still low?

thanks man, Foster is full

T
Thuggin4Life
Way to get them on the first cast. was it a silver panther? thats my first cast lure.

G
Griz
Foster

Foster

We spent the last 4 days at Foster and and we caught more fish than we knew what to do with this wknd. We kept a few and tossed the rest of them back in the water and it was a beautiful wknd at the lake.

B
Bass Ackwards
Thuggin4Life said:
Way to get them on the first cast. was it a silver panther? thats my first cast lure.

Sure was. First time i ever used one was that day. Now it's one of my go to lures.

C
Combat Chuck
I was up there last Friday evening. It was so much fun to finally have a "catching" day. As soon as I realized it was on fire I called my wife and told her to get over here! So with one rod we landed 22 in 2 hrs. Like was said before, nothing huge but good numbers.

B
Bass Ackwards
Combat Chuck said:
I was up there last Friday evening. It was so much fun to finally have a "catching" day. As soon as I realized it was on fire I called my wife and told her to get over here! So with one rod we landed 22 in 2 hrs. Like was said before, nothing huge but good numbers.

NICE PICS! Good to hear everyone slayin em up there

B
BigShayne
Up to Foster Tomorrow...

Up to Foster Tomorrow...

I was planning on heading up there tomorrow. Any suggestions??? I'll be on foot.

G
GraphiteZen
Nice jeep you punk-ass! What ELSE have you been doing? We need to hit Green Peter!

C
Combat Chuck
GraphiteZen said:
Nice jeep you punk-ass! What ELSE have you been doing? We need to hit Green Peter!

mostly.... trying to destroy every ligament in my knee!

G
GraphiteZen
Combat Chuck said:
mostly.... trying to destroy every ligament in my knee!

Uh-oh did you actually suffer an injury?

C
Combat Chuck
Yep, I did. Been in a brace for 3 weeks and just had an MRI last night. I can hobble around okay and it has finally started to heal.

G
GraphiteZen
How did you do that? Let me guess: Mowing your new lawn?

Don't knee injuries just hurt like the dickens?

C
Combat Chuck
I was camping at Crane Prairie and I was pushing the boat off from shore. I got in my boot caught on the edge of the boat but I continued to step in. A loud pop was followed by me cussing out the world! After a week it actually was getting worse so I called for the MRI. As soon it was scheduled I finally started to heal.