Forum has been upgraded

Raincatcher

Okay, the first thing I noticed is the background in the post area. Not a fan, mainly because it's difficult for my "mature" eyes to see what the heck I'm typing. lol

Anatoliy

Admin
Raincatcher;n614764 said:
Okay, the first thing I noticed is the background in the post area. Not a fan, mainly because it's difficult for my "mature" eyes to see what the heck I'm typing. lol
Thank you, Barb. I don't know how to fix it, so I changed the skin.

4labs

Need the ability to delete a post. Wasn't able to do it on the "crab shaking" after I entered it,or is there a way that I didn't see?
Thanks
Mark

Anatoliy

Admin
4labs;n614767 said:
Need the ability to delete a post. Wasn't able to do it on the "crab shaking" after I entered it,or is there a way that I didn't see?
Thanks
Mark
If you mean the first post in a topic then as far as I know there is no way to delete it after publishing, except to ask a moderator to delete a topic.

troutdude

4labs Mark, you can always contact myself, Raincatcher, or Troutski. If you need us to delete something for you. I can't always respond immediately. But will do so as soon as possible.

Last edited:

Fred

Raincatcher;n614764 said:
What was the upgrade or upgrades?

Raincatcher

troutdude;n614772 said:
4labs Mark, you can always contact myself, Raincatcher, or Troutski. If you need us to delete something for you. I can't always respond immediately. But will do so as soon as possible.
Anatoliy
troutdude
As per the Forum Rules found at the bottom of each and every page: 1.5 The Administration does not delete the threads by member request (to respect the rights of others who participated in the thread.

Last edited:

4labs

troutdude;n614805 said:
Whoops. My bad. Learn something new everyday...ha ha. Thank you Raincatcher. You're the best!

4labs ... please note.
What happened is that I posted a youtube that wouldn't load and couldn't figure out how to get rid of it and each time I tried to change it started a reply if that makes any sense.
If their was away to delete a post before anyone sees it that would help.

troutdude

Once you have started a new topic (aka thread), you'll need to contact one of us MOD's. Via a PM, or just tagging us like this: 4labs. Then we can delete your topic. Hope that helps.