For Anyone That Wants To Make Their Own Senkos

C
colbypearson
often imitated never duplicated! haha can't beat an original, would be fun though i would rather make jigs personally

T
TTFishon
That's true especially when you melt down old used worms. I think they would turn out ok using fresh plastisol though. Have you made any jigs? There's some pretty cool videos on youtube showing how to make them.

C
colbypearson
TTFishon said:
That's true especially when you melt down old used worms. I think they would turn out ok using fresh plastisol though. Have you made any jigs? There's some pretty cool videos on youtube showing how to make them.

no i havent i have thought about it though

M
metalfisher76
nice,nice! lol... good stuff

F
Finneus Polebender
Cool vid would be worth the time but not if your just melting down the yamamoto ones they are spendy , guess you could re use tore up ones that way. or you can do what we did last year and catch a few hundred smallies with the beat up ones.

T
TTFishon
I'm thinking about trying to make "the bait of confidence" mold using this same technique.

F
Finneus Polebender
TTFishon said:
I'm thinking about trying to make "the bait of confidence" mold using this same technique.

That would be worth while considering there is almost no where to store buy them . You could also play with lots of colors to see if any others might be as deadly

T
tomriker
Finneus Polebender said:
You could also play with lots of colors to see if any others might be as deadly

your "bait of confidence" is a joke!

T
TTFishon
Finneus Polebender said:
That would be worth while considering there is almost no where to store buy them . You could also play with lots of colors to see if any others might be as deadly

That's what I was thinking plus along with colors I have a couple of different flavors I can add too.

T
TTFishon
tomriker said:

Tell that to this fish. lol bigbasstoday.jpg

T
tomriker
ive never caught a fish with it lol

brandon4455
brandon4455
tomriker said:

ill be proving you wrong at the invitational. :lol:

T
Throbbit _Shane
I caught a 3+ pounder on it last year at selmac.

T
tomriker
meh, im more of a jig guy i guess, not much on plastics

F
Finneus Polebender
tomriker said:

It just doesn't like you for some reason , I have a totally new bait to try hope it gets here before the next time we come out if not will try it as soon as possible after that.