Fly tying material and cats

O
OnTheFly
Here is yet another reason not to allow cats into the fly tying area. Notice the entangled crystal flash mixed into the shreaded bundle of peacock herl.:mad:

P1000513.jpg

D
Drew9870
Karma's gonna suck, time to start tying Cat Hair Caddis's :D.

I
imfishing
Feline "Treager Style"...

Feline "Treager Style"...

Wow...

After how much some of that stuff costs...

Can you say Feline "Treager Style".

:mad:

Fire Cat1.jpeg

MMMM toasted...

fire-cat2.jpg

:mad:

P.S.
I was thinking of using the 91k file as my new avatar...
Just In Case...;)

S
skunk
Think cats are bad?, try having a bird dog as a best friend. At least till she discovers the 'feather area'. Can't scold her cause I want her birdy, but man that can get spendy.

B
bigsteel
HEHEHEHE,peacock herl will even **** a cat off.looks like you were making stimulators again

brandon4455
brandon4455
my cat ripped one of my marabou jigs into peices and tore apart most of my yarn in one night...they are evil i tell you pure evil!!!! you need a mini electric fence around your tying materials jim :lol:

Last edited:
F
fish4life
Yeh ive had them use the cork on my rods as cat scratching post and one time use my brass tumbler as a catbox.

T
Troutier Bassier
My cat is a PAIN. It smells the cork on my rods all the time.
I have a weiner dog. I caught him in my office with a whole thing of 20 marabou feathers in his mouth! :shock:

Last edited by a moderator:
B
beaverfan
Troutier Bassier said:
My cat is a PAIN. It smells the cork on my rods all the time.
I have a weiner dog. I caught him in my office with a whole thing of 20 marabou feathers in his mouth! :shock:

You have an office???? :shock:

One time one of my cats decided a kastmaster looked like a mouse and was horribly shocked when it found out that it bites back!

Last edited by a moderator:
B
bigdog
IDK looks like your cat was trying to help you make some extra flys to help you out.

O
OnTheFly
bigdog said:
IDK looks like your cat was trying to help you make some extra flys to help you out.
lol! Maybe the caption should read: My first fly! (I know the hook is in here somewhere:confused:)