Fly fishing workshop @ Wizard Falls

troutdude
troutdude
Who wants a chance to take a morning time fly fishing workshop, from ODFW peeps, and then flick some flies into the holding pond at the Wizard Falls Hatchery on the Metolious? (i.e. HUGE fish in there...NO joke!!!)

Click here for details. I just got an email today, from the fellow in charge. They only have room, for 5 more participants. So hurry and register, if you want to go.

BTW, the fish are CATCH AND RELEASE ONLY.

Outdoor Skills and Education: BOW - Oregon Department of Fish and Wildlife

GungasUncle
GungasUncle
Sounds like it'd be cool to take a kid too.

G
GDBrown
I can't see where they mention what day it will be on. Do you have to contact them to find that information?

Sounds like it would be great for those who are interested in learning to fly fish without having to buy everything to start. At $50 for a day that would be a real bargain.
Especially for those who live down the valley a ways. You hear that Jeanna, now is your chance!

Note: After reading the registration form I see that this event will be May 7th at Camp Sherman..... Just so ya know!

Last edited:
troutdude
troutdude
GD, they only had 5 slots left when I first started this thread. They may be full up. But, an email or call can confirm that (for anyone still interested).

B
bigcat1967
sounds good to me my friend... :)