Fly Fishing the Tieton River in WA...

E
eggs
Anyone fished this river on hwy 12 below Rimrock lake? I will be in Seattle for work Thursday and Friday(till noon), then heading to Yakima to visit family.. figured I would take White Pass and hit the little river for bows and mainly cutties..

I figured I would bring everything, but anyone know the hatches this time of year? The Naches and Yakima are flood mode but Tieton and upper section for sure is in solid shape I hear.

I fished this as a child but with spinners and stuff..

Any tips would be bad ass!

Reactions: n8r1
S
skunk
Don't have any, but my bro lives in seattle so if you find success feel free to post. He's looking for good rivers as he's new to that area. Seems they get shafted on the fishing this year so he's itching to get at it.

L
lilsalmon
sounds like a fun trip.....can't wait to hear how it goes.

brandon4455
brandon4455
just pick up a bunch of attractor nymphs and indicator fish if you can't find insect info. but if i am looking for tips on bugs and stuff for certain stream i jsut google hatch charts for the area

E
eggs
Well got a couple dozen dinks while fishing in milk... fast but fun fishing... might have to visit it sometime in the fall.. blizzard caddis hatch but soo milky fish couldn't see em but soft hackle were money..

L
lilsalmon
nice....too bad it was milky