Fly fishing, Portland

F
flyguy202011
Anyone fly fish that is from Portland? I need some fly fishing buddies!

P
psguardian
I'm just starting out with a fly outfit, but i'm itching to go fishing. Just have to find some time off lol. What part of town are you in?

~psguardian

F
flyguy202011
Im in SE powell foster area!

T
tgerke1
I'm moving up to Portland from Eugene next weekend. I try to get my fly rods out for a walk most weekends and will be looking for new people/places to fish (with). I'll be in SE Portland metro area, LO/West Linn.

pm me or something if you want to head out in a couple weeks.

T
TroutBum
I live in Wilsonville and am always looking for new brains to pick on fly fishing. pm any ?'s.

G
Green_Tackle
I'm in North Portland. I'm just getting going with fly fishing myself. I've got a spey rod I'm hoping to learn how to cast in time for winter steelies this year and a cheapie 5wt I'm gonna use to go after cutties on the Wilson.

F
flyguy202011
I can teach you lots of things man, and I can teach you how to spey cast. We should go fish sometime?

E
eggs
there are a good 10 guys on here that fly fish that live in the pdx area, me included...

you should come to the trillium lake get together.. check the trout forum for details.

Irishrover
Irishrover
eggs said:
there are a good 10 guys on here that fly fish that live in the pdx area, me included...

you should come to the trillium lake get together.. check the trout forum for details.
Now that's good advice;). Shold be lots of folks there. Last year was a good trip.