Fly Fishing Podcasts

S

Spydeyrch

So, I have been listening to a bunch of the Orvis Podcasts over the last week or so. they have a ton of good info in them and I love hearing the jokes, and the bloopers. I would recommend checking them out. They have an archive of the last few years. I am systematically going through them and absorbing as much as I can.

Orvis Fly Fishing Podcasts.

Check it out! :D

-Spydey

G

GDBrown

Pod Casts

Pod Casts

Then you may want to check out this place:

Ask About Fly Fishing - Internet Radio

They have live internet radio broadcasts on Wednesday evenings & podcast of past shows that are all about "Fly Fishing". I have learned a lot from listening to them. Each one is an hour and a half long and feature some of the best authorities on fly fishing in the country.

GD

S

Spydeyrch

Then you may want to check out this place:

Ask About Fly Fishing - Internet Radio

They have live internet radio broadcasts on Wednesday evenings & podcast of past shows that are all about "Fly Fishing". I have learned a lot from listening to them. Each one is an hour and a half long and feature some of the best authorities on fly fishing in the country.

GD

Yeah, I actually started to listen to their podcasts first and then went over to the orvis ones. Once I get done with the Orvis ones, I will go bck to the Ask About Fly Fishing ones. Thanks! :D

-Spydey

Top Bottom