Flood warnings posted!!!

M
Mad dog
Damn....and I was gonna fish Thursday too!!! :rolleyes:

Flood warnings have been issues for the Central and southern Oregon coast. 2.5" to 3.5" of rain in the last 24 hours from Coos bay to Florence! :shock: The good thing is the snow level is dropping to 500 ft. by morning, that will lock up some of the coastal passes and keep a few anglers home! I hope! :lol:

GraphiteZen
GraphiteZen
Krike... I tried to unload a motorbike today and got stuck in my field driving backwards up a hill. Unbelievable...

brandon4455
brandon4455
fishing wont be good for atleast another 5 days i bet right after it gets to normal it will start raining again, so the best thing to do is fish like hell when we have 1-2 days of clear weather and the water is fishable

Y
youngbuck307
Smaller systems will clear fast will be killing them by Friday!!! Going to have good amount of fish on the move so even if it's lil high I say limets Friday easy!!!! Confidance is 99% of it lol

F
fishingfreak
youngbuck307 said:
Smaller systems will clear fast will be killing them by Friday!!! Going to have good amount of fish on the move so even if it's lil high I say limets Friday easy!!!! Confidance is 99% of it lol

Yep! Lets do it!

M
Mad dog
youngbuck307 said:

Maybe!!! North coast is looking better than south coast at the moment, Coos bay is supposed to get about a quarter inch of rain today, streams are coming down as the rain turns to snow but the question is....how fast will they drop? I think I'll duck hunt tommorrow! :D

The Umpqua is most decidedly out this morning! :naughty: The south river is over the banks and flowing into a couple of my ducking fields today! :clap:

J
jack_king
Siusalw will be high but fishable Sat for sure :D

F
FISHHEADMAFIA
Went down to the Sandy today about 3:30 . Water was high , not to high to fish , fast , not to fast , and it had a pretty nice color to it . not bad at all .
Would have been better if I came home with a fish , but . . . . . .