Fishing with two poles? ODFW 2010 reg changes

Raincatcher

Raincatcher

Less than 50 feet from the Santiam River! :)
Interesting

Interesting

traeburn;
Thanks for the info post. That is a lot of seemingly good news to digest. I know more than a few members are anxious to use two rods on the water. It should be very interesting.
Be safe.
Barb

T

Troutier Bassier

YES!
Until April 23 2011 I dont have to pay $16

Its great being young.

J

JASMINE

I know i will take a TON of heat for this, but I for one am against using two poles, just kind of seems like "cheating" though these are initial thoughts and i am sure in time you will see me with two as well!

T

trout37

I know i will take a TON of heat for this, but I for one am against using two poles, just kind of seems like "cheating" though these are initial thoughts and i am sure in time you will see me with two as well!

I kind of agree with you Jasmine. I don't know what to think yet... I know that I don't have an interest. Just don't know if my opinion applies to other people yet.

Ok... how about I'll take the heat now and think they should make a stipulation that if you use two poles, you have to use barbless hooks on at least one of those rods.

I dunno... tough one.

M

Markcanby

I like it I grew up using two poles. You can bob a worm an fish a spinner.
I dont like people that just setup two poles with powerbait but what can you do.

D

dmarc85

this is bologna...i just got a 75 dollar fine for two poles the other day.