Fishing the Santiam Today

18406ej
18406ej
I will be at the I-5 rest area fishing the Santiam near Jefferson. Olive brown fishing vest, camo waders, stop by and say hi if you can. If you are already there, make sure to save me a good spot! I will be there from about 8:45 to 2:00.

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
Get one for me...

Get one for me...

18406ej said:
I will be at the I-5 rest area fishing the Santiam near Jefferson. Olive brown fishing vest, camo waders, stop by and say hi if you can. If you are already there, make sure to save me a good spot! I will be there from about 8:45 to 2:00.

EJ;
You are heading to one of my favorite spots. Hope you have as much fun and luck as I always do. There are tons of fish in there just waiting for your OFFering! Have fun.

B
bigsteel
Ill be over there this morning as well,,,,ill be in a blue pt cruiser,,,,black hoodie,,,ill be flippin flies tryin to look like i know what im doin!!!!!!hope to see ya there

18406ej
18406ej
I will try and look as if I know what I am doing as well, although I usually have no clue...don't laugh at me and I won't laugh at you

18406ej
18406ej
Bigsteel- It was nice to meet you. Hopefully we will see each other again. I went to the bridge in Jefferson, but the water there was even more full of debris than the rest stop. Caught lots of sticks, only saw one (small) fish jump.

B
bigsteel
nice to meet you too EJ,,,damn there was debris all day long,,,,i did manage a nice 17 to 18 inch rainbow,,,on the eggs you gave me,,,,and 3 10 to 12 inchers on rooster tails....thanks for the eggs they workrd great.....hope to see ya again.......FISH ON