fishing stores

D
Derek
I have heard that there was a fishermans warehouse around the portland area not the sportsman but just fishin stuff anyone ever been there or know where it is?

T
Troutier Bassier
Sportsmans wearhouse changed there name.
And theres a fishermans store in delta park

D
Derek
Ya I noticed they changed the name I was at the one in bend and it's somethin wholesale warehouse now same stuff though. I guess this Fishermans warehouse is supposed to be the size of the sportsman or whatever it's called now. Guess I could just keep goin north and go to Cabelas but then I would really be broke.

M
meluvtrout
It's called Fisherman's Marine and they have 2 stores one in Oregon City and the other in Delta Park. Fisherman's warehouse is a chain in California...

D
Derek
Aah i see no wonder when I tried to map quest it it never came up thanks.

M
mudslinging79
there is a fishing store in clackamas, in the strip mall on 212 and old 82nd. stumbled on it by accident once

F
fish-it!
there is also a dicks sporting goods in beaverton at the washington square mall

K
kornphlake
mudslinging79 said:
there is a fishing store in clackamas, in the strip mall on 212 and old 82nd. stumbled on it by accident once

yep, I forgot about that place even though I had lunch right next to it last week. It's across from the Fred Meyer on 82nd drive. There's also a fly shop on NE Halsey at about 110th. I like Bi-Mart about as well as anywhere else, they may not tell me the best lures to use or what holes are producing but I don't think outdoor wholesale or whatever it's called would either, fisherman's is a nice place but neither store is very close to me, when they run sales it's worth the drive.