Fishing reports

S

smokie

Was wondering which newspapers in Eugene and Portland publish fishing reports and what days. Thanks

F

fishtales

I will also post that you can go to Oregon live and look at the recreation report. Look it up if you have some extra time on line.

T

Thuggin4Life

You can go to theguides forcast and get an email once a week. Register Guard has and outdoor section once a week that has fishing articles and reports.

J

JeannaJigs

Wouldn't rely on the register guard for a decent report of any kind, though they do have a couple lines a week in the outdoor section that I believe comes out Tuesdays. I'd stick to the above links.

B

bigdog

Also the Oregonian (Not sure if I got the spelling right on that) has a report every thursday in the sports section. They have water level and fish count as well as just a report.

B

BobberDown

the mowllala news paper prints an artile about the clack every week i owner of estacada tackle shops wife rights it they always have copies in that shop. and if you check in your steelhead they put a picture of the bigest fish of the week in every isue

S

SailCat

Also the Oregonian (Not sure if I got the spelling right on that) has a report every thursday in the sports section. They have water level and fish count as well as just a report.

That's the condensed version of The Guide's Forecast newsetter We make every effort to provide accurate, concise and timely information.

Input is always welcome.