Fishing reel and rod repair in Tillamook, Oregon

retiredandfishing
retiredandfishing
Hello, I'm Steve Smith. I run a fishing reel and rod repair business in Bay City, Oregon, just outside Tillamook, Oregon. I've been in business here at this shop for a little over two years. I'd like to extend a 10% discount to all members of the Oregon Fishing Forum. Here is a shortcut to my website.

I can offer reel cleaning for $18 and repair at $22.50 plus parts and shipping of the parts, for members of the forum. The repair charge includes complete reel cleaning as well. A further 10% discount is also available on orders which include more than one reel. I also do rod repair and offer the same 10% discount as on the reels for members of the forum.

Thank you.
Steve's Fishing Reel and Rod Repair
6390 McCoy Ave
Bay City, Or 97107

email address: sss5358@yahoo.com.sg

Reactions: cddunn and les_robot
F
Fishnsleep
Excellent! I have some reels that are in need of cleaning, and a rod with a missing guide.
If pre arranged can things be dropped off at your address? I spend a lot of time in Garibaldi over the summer months.

Regards

Glen

retiredandfishing
retiredandfishing
Fishnsleep said:
Excellent! I have some reels that are in need of cleaning, and a rod with a missing guide.
If pre arranged can things be dropped off at your address? I spend a lot of time in Garibaldi over the summer months.

Regards

Glen
Sorry for the late reply. I've been out of town. Thanks for the reply. You can call me most any time on my cell at 253-732-0603. I'm around most of the time. I have a combination drop box for the reels and will give you the combination should you decide to drop them off if I'm not here. I live across the street from the Tillamook county smoker in Bay City.

Steve