Fishing license around Sherwood area

S
Shallowbay
I used to buy my license at G.I. Joes in Sherwood. Well as everyone knows they are gone. Any other places you can get one close to Sherwood? Thanks!

-Shallowbay

J
JeeperGal
Does sherwood have a bi-mart? If not, there is one not too far into tigard.

S
Shallowbay
Fishing license around Sherwood area

No Sherwood doesn't, but I know the one you are talking about. I've never been in a Bi-Mart. Do you need a membership? Thank you!

-Shallowbay

B
beaverfan
go to fred meyer's in newberg or tualatin

A
adambomb
Shallowbay said:
No Sherwood doesn't, but I know the one you are talking about. I've never been in a Bi-Mart. Do you need a membership? Thank you!

-Shallowbay

yes you need a membership, but I think a lifetime membership is 5 or 10 bucks. Its a great store, they have a sizable outdoor/fishing dept. with decent selection.

N
nimzrock
Hey Adam , Take a few extra peso's with ya. I just got mine this afternoon and the fees jumped from $24. to $33 for resident angler.
Nimz :cool:

A
adambomb
nimzrock said:
Hey Adam , Take a few extra peso's with ya. I just got mine this afternoon and the fees jumped from $24. to $33 for resident angler.
Nimz :cool:

Tell me about it, for me, a angling/hunting combo license, combination angling tag, and a migratory waterfowl stamp comes to a grand total of 96 dollars!!!! That does not include the handful of big game tags I buy each year. But 26 cents a day is a small price to pay to fish in the greatest state in the lower 48!!