Fishing garage sale...

Troutski

Troutski

I am having a fishing garage sale in the next couple of weeks and was wondering if anyone is interested in some gear, boat stuff along with so much gear I can't even turn around in my garage. I have spent the last 35 years collecting fishing and boating items it is time to scale it down. Some new items but mainly used stuff. The idea of having the general population stop by and rummage through my crap gives me pause, so I thought I would offer all of the stuff to OFFERS first.
If this sounds crazy please let me know, if anyone is interested just let me know. All proceeds will go towards helping disabled Vets get to fish for a day... or longer.
I live in East Springfield with easy access and parking, Just seems that family (OFFers) should get there chance first.

Chuck

Last edited by a moderator:
G

Gulfstream

Most Featured
Do you have a spey setup for steelhead? I would be interested if you do Thanks

Last edited:
fish4food

fish4food

live in eugene would like to come see what you got new to steelhead fishing looking to stock my tackle box and could use a few poles

Oldhammer

Oldhammer

I think this is a fantastic idea. Proceeds going to Disabled vets will lead me to spend top dollar. I live in Eugene.

Troutski

Troutski

It is mostly Trout and Land locked Salmon, light weight tackle and gear. Plus boat items for a small craft...

Chuck

M

Mdiscom

I'm interested - Do you plan on listing what you have - or just provide a time (appointment) to some look. I'd be coming from up north (Portland Area) but for good stuff and a good cause - I'd make the drive.

hobster

hobster

Sounds like a great cause! I’d swing by👍

plumbertom

plumbertom

Sure sounds good.
I don't ''need'' (heh heh,) any more fishing gear but the small boat stuff sounds interesting.

Troutski

Troutski

Well the garage of full of fishing stuff along with three Rods and reels for all went to a victim of the Holiday Fire, he lost everything !
I mean everything, he was insured for the most part but the fishing, boating and weapons' weren't. So I gave him everything I had, the cool thing was I really enjoyed it. I actually added things to the heap... Amazing what a gift can do for both parties...
Thanks for all the comments and I hope you all understand...

Chuck

Oldhammer

Oldhammer

Thank you for being an inspiration and a reminder of how important it is to be kind and generous.

hobster

hobster

Excellent, giving truly is better than receiving. Well done

jamisonace

jamisonace

Most Featured
Well the garage of full of fishing stuff along with three Rods and reels for all went to a victim of the Holiday Fire, he lost everything !
I mean everything, he was insured for the most part but the fishing, boating and weapons' weren't. So I gave him everything I had, the cool thing was I really enjoyed it. I actually added things to the heap... Amazing what a gift can do for both parties...
Thanks for all the comments and I hope you all understand...

Chuck
Good on ya Chuck! That's a great place for it to go.

Sam schall

Sam schall

I’m interested! Shoot me a text 847-sixO2-86Oseven

Thomas Smith

Thomas Smith

Do you have a spey setup for steelhead? I would be interested if you do Thanks
I do... Remington Dually 13'6" 8WT; Behemoth 9 WT, backing, running, Skagit, and Scandi heads with a wide range of tips for both. Bought at Stillwater. Used once. The price paid 624.00. I Will let it go for 400.00. If interested I'll take some pictures and a copy of the receipt.

Top Bottom