Fishing for winter steelhead, North Umpqua

Admin
Admin

Fishing for winter steelhead on North Umpqua, Oregon, with Curtis from River Secrets Guide service. By Joel Brock from TalkFishin.

P
Phil_Bud
Nice fish and video...I wish OFF had posts like this all the time.

B
bigsteel
nice video,thats my kind of guide,he is very excited about his job and getting people into fish.

B
benkearney
Agreed.

S
sherman
Thanks that was great.
I've never steelhead fished but think I'd like to try a guided fishing trip. I just went down & got my angling licence for this year & debated whether or not to get a salmon tag. I didn't but I may buy one yet this season. I got my toon ready to go to Galesville dam tomorrow. I stoped by yesterday & their knocking the trout dead out there. The co. I drive truck for is right on the N Umpqua & there sure has been a lot of guys putting in by the railroad tressel.

T
Throbbit _Shane
let us know how u do at galesville. ill be fishing there later in the year for bass.

M
mrlindeman
AWSOME!!! That would be so much fun! Great video.

M
Moe
sweet video and beautiful fish!

T
Thuggin4Life
Cool video. Just go to show that the native run on the umpqua is far from threatened. the hatchery fish are endangered. even the hatcheries can't get there fish in the river. then you get a bunch of guides to shut down the wild retention just for there own profit. i bet he was one of them. makes me sick. small fish for that system.

L
lilsalmon
nice!!!!!

F
fishingfreak
Excellent Video! Beautiful fish! Can't wait to get some video's this year and post em!