Fishing for salmon at Waterloo (video)

Admin
Admin
Video report of salmon fishing at the South Santiam river, Oregon, on June 26, 2010.

T
Thuggin4Life
Nice fish! too bad none of them where on your rod. didn't see any URB's either but a some big fish all the same.

C
Cohosanders
Nice video and great job editing. I love the ariel acrobats of the fish and that dude chasing 'em around is classic. The look of frustration on the one kids face about the 225 mark as he looks into the camera is priceless. Love your videos Anatoliy.

Admin
Admin
Cohosanders said:
Nice video and great job editing.
Thanks!

Cohosanders said:
The look of frustration on the one kids face about the 225 mark as he looks into the camera is priceless.
Too bad we couldn't hear his big sigh. :)

Admin
Admin
Thuggin4Life said:
Nice fish! too bad none of them where on your rod.
Next time ;)

Thuggin4Life said:
didn't see any URB's either but a some big fish all the same.
Who is URB? :)

M
Mike123
No **** I seen that fish jumping at 1:13!! I was above the falls! I was looking down and I seen that fish jumping like crazy!
Now I know what was going on down there!

URB = Up river bright... upriver spring chinook.. term used when talking about nooks above Bonnie I believe.

Dude you make some awesome videos!

R
Rascal
great vid i loved the music too!

T
Thuggin4Life
URB yeah an up river bright. i use the term to desribe a fish well into its journey that is still chrome.

T
Troutcatcher
Nice video and music.

F
fishingfreak
Awesome video! Some nice looking fish too!
LA

B
BlackBass
Nice video anatoliy. I enjoy watching them a lot. Thats South Santiam Chrome for you :) jk. Some of them are bright fish but very few are chrome . Cut great even when they look little dark

Admin
Admin
I downloaded it from a royalty free music website. Why?

M
metalfisher76
That`s a good one! That kid is not happy!!!

R
redsox0407
Anatoliy said:
Video report of salmon fishing at the South Santiam river, Oregon, on June 26, 2010.

Hey Anatoliy, where is that "crab tree hole"? Or is that a secret place. Looks like a nice area?

R
redsox0407
I thought i was looking at all your videos, but I Guess after you watch yours it kicks you to a bunch of videos. I was watching one of a guy fishing at crab tree hole and thought it was your video.

T
The Brown Kid Dora
lol well the funny thing is, that guy obviously doesn't know how to net fish, you only see maybe 3 fish being brought in and they were probably all snagged anyways. i know the fish that was going crazy was snagged cuz they usually do that when they are. and that hole is known for fish. come on 3 fish? you dont see the local santiam slayers or the local loo crew down there video taping because they dont want more yahoo's like this going down there. And i recognize the guy chashing around fish like a raped grizzly bear because he about got thrown in the river by a local mma fighter! hahahaha funny stuff.....small world....

Last edited:
T
The Brown Kid Dora
P.S. the first nook you (pulled out of the water) was a native. dont think thats legal???

haha bunch of frickin yahoo's........