Fishing calendar

N
ninja2010
i need some assistance in this little project i'm putting together, in the interest of helping newbies and me figure out where to go and what to target, when...

i'm attempting to put together a calendar that shows the various seasons when the fish are in the the rivers and when it's fair, good or hot to target them. i'm not sure if one already exists on this forum, but i've searched and couldn't find any.

anyway, the compilation in this initial calendar is based on info i've gleaned from several guides' websites. there were conflicting data and i've tried my best to summarize as best as i could.

i know there are errors and that's why i'm asking for assistance to streamline and make this more accurate. of course, weather and river conditions play an important role, but for the most part, all i'm trying to achieve is a guide.

and i know there're differences in timing between the coastal rivers and tribs, as well as the rivers in central and southern oregon, as well as bouy 10 schedules. i'll be more than happy to edit and expand as needed to include and cover as many areas as possible without making the calendar unuseable.

and. yes, i do not have sturgeon in there, coz i don't know if that's necessary.

so help me out here, you seasoned anglers. let's hear what you have to say... and send me your edit points. you can post, or pm... i will gladly revise this calendar to make it as user friendly and accurate a tool as i can. but i need info.

thanks.

Calendar.jpg

K
Kais
tHATS A Cool idea. if you could get that posted on the main site, it would be really helpful

F
fishnquest
Wow Jimmy, according to that I'm coming at a great time. I'll be in pdx 8/31 - whenever gets me home by 9/5. Lets go fishing.

troutdude
troutdude
Nice chart Ninja!

N
ninja2010
Kais said:
tHATS A Cool idea. if you could get that posted on the main site, it would be really helpful

well, that's the plan... although i'm not sure what the main site is... and i think it still needs some work.

fishnquest said:
Wow Jimmy, according to that I'm coming at a great time. I'll be in pdx 8/31 - whenever gets me home by 9/5. Lets go fishing.

you betcha, dale... if this chart is remotely accurate, we should be getting into some feeeshies.

troutdude said:
Nice chart Ninja!

thanks... but it's a work in progress. i'm still looking for input from peeps who know better than me...