Fishing bucket list

Y
Yohan
I've seen a few locations/rivers in a couple posts lately that are on my "fishing bucket list" so I thought I'd ask what is on your bucket list (places/rivers you haven't ever fished, but would like to)

International:
-Patagonia
-New Zealand
-Northern Europe (Norway, Scotland, Iceland, etc.)
-Mongolia

North America:
-AK (everywhere)
-BC (Skeena, Kispiox, Thompson, Vancouver Island)
-CO (Colorado, Gunnison, Rio Grande, etc.)
-Green River, San Juan, Trinity, McCloud, Smith... I'll just stop there because this list could go on for a while :D

GraphiteZen
GraphiteZen
The Moon. Well at least cast a fly there.. :D

Y
Yohan
GraphiteZen said:
The Moon. Well at least cast a fly there.. :D

That would be awsome :lol: ... You would definitely be able to cast into your backing there.

GraphiteZen
GraphiteZen
Yohan said:
That would be awsome :lol: ... You would definitely be able to cast into your backing there.

Yeah man haha. Of all the things to pack when you're going to the moon, there's a reason they included some balls and a club LOL!

V
Van
Kamchatka and Mongolia seem the most unlikely i would ever get to. The wife is all for a trip to Belize, New Zealand and even Christmas Island. It might be tough to talk her into a trip to Patagonia though.

N
ninja2010
florida - tarpon, redfish, drum, snook
east coast stripers
south america - peacock bass, arapaima

M
Markcanby
Patagonia
New Zealand

Reactions: Yohan
S
SantiamDrifter
Pince of whales... Small stream steelheadin at its finest

Reactions: Yohan
Irishrover
Irishrover
The Olongapo. Maybe I'd see Hawk there.;)

Reactions: Hawk and Yohan
T
Throbbit _Shane
Alaska and Hawaii

G
GDBrown
Madison River, MT.

H
halibuthitman
SantiamDrifter said:
it cannot even be described with words-

brandon4455
brandon4455
SantiamDrifter said:

:clap: ill agree with you on that one ever since i fished it with a fly rod on my cabelas game ive wanted to go there

M
Markcanby
I have to add Jurassic Lake in Argentina. Check it out if you havent heard of it.

Last edited:
E
eightweight
Internationally - Patagonia, Mongolia, and the Amazon

Nationally - The upper Kern for goldens, the Upper Big hole for grayling, and Florida
for the slam...

That would be the short list...the long list I dont think would end hahaha

O
Oregonism
Alaska, Patagonia and Iceland make the short list. The long list includes another trip to anywhere with accessible, wadeable flats, South Africa for tiger fish, Mongolia and Kamchatca.

I'm just working on fishing all the great rivers in Oregon for now. I've got a pretty good list of places I need to fish in this great state.

B
bigsteel
my bucket list will be almost done after this year,,,,,,,,klamath river,wood river,crystal creek will be done this spring and summer,,,,then i can move on to montana

S
Sinkline
Markcanby said:
I have to add Jurassic Lake in Argentina. Check it out if you havent heard of it.

Ditto that one for me! Truly the world's current best Stillwater for large numbers of massive Rainbows! If ya fished Jurassic you would be spoiled for life! :lol:

Only about a $7000 week trip all things considered. :think:

Randy

J
JAFO
Peacock Bass in Brazil.

S
SantiamDrifter
Russia.... A better alaska!

Top Bottom