Fishing above pacific city in the bay. NEED HELP

T
The Tightest Line
I was wondering what kind of fish I was catching off a worm that looked like a little gremlin with wings and they were small like 6 inches? What kind and how big could I catch around there? We were camping by sand lake and got tons of clams (Cockles) and we got a few crab outa there but we also want fish and these ones weren't cutting it. Please help.

T
The Nothing
The Tightest Line said:
looked like a little gremlin with wings.

Which one?

wally_booth_gremlin_launching_2-jpg.jpg

gremlins.jpg

3807256736_5b4772129a.jpg

The first is Wally Booth's famous Gremlin X drag racer. While it was fast, and looked like it could be flying, it didn't actually have wings. Powered by a 401ci V8, it actually won the NHRA Gatornationals in FL.

The second would be Mohawk. While his masive ears might look like wings, he couldn't fly unless thrown.

Finally would be a bullhead sculpin. They're notorious bait shredders.

R
RunWithSasquatch
Its an old reply, but its a really good one.

B
beaverfan
Ya it is, that's some funny stuff!

Fish-On Fred
Fish-On Fred
Well, raw bait is the bait. Cast out an let it drift and without pressure and prepare for a hit, set your hook and bury in the fishes jaw! Now is the time of control...Drop your rod down and mucsle in your catch pulling forward, and when you have pulled so far that you need an extra pull, gently let down your arm and genty guide it into the net.