Fishinfreaks rookie salmon season

F
fishingfreak
:)Here are some of the pics I have from my Rookie Salmon Season. All the fish in the Photos were Caught on Dead Hook Tackle Spinners and Pop A Top Yarn. Thanks Guys for the Awesome Gear:D. And Thanks to OFF for having an excellent forum and great members.

LA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GkpzoU5SwIkWatch the guy come running in at the end.This cracks me up everytime. I was gonna let the fish go back out cause I knew it wasn't ready to land. It just comes swimming up by shore and whoooosh:lol:
th_2010Nooks014.pngth_7-12-2010fishingpics012.pngth_7-19-2010NooksEathenandLorne013.pngth_7-17-10TomandLorneNooks014.pngth_2010Nooks018.pngth_7-12-2010fishingpics011.pngth_2010Nooks011.png

I will post some more vids and pics when I am done editing them.

Thanks,
LA

Last edited by a moderator:
T
tnffishman
Nice fish man, it was great to meet you and fish with you for a little. See ya out there soon

B
bigsteel
way to go,,,lookin like a seasoned veteran already.......keep it up bro

F
fishingfreak
tnffishman It was great to meet you and fish with you also, hope to see you on the water soon. bigsteel IDK about a seasoned veteran. I still start shakin after every fish I catch. This is why I love Fishing the awesome adrenalin rush.

LA

B
bigsteel
fishingfreak said:
tnffishman It was great to meet you and fish with you also, hope to see you on the water soon. bigsteel IDK about a seasoned veteran. I still start shakin after every fish I catch. This is why I love Fishing the awesome adrenalin rush.

LA
me too the fisrst one i caught i ahd to sit and calm down for an hour,,,,,i was shakin like crazy

A
autofisher
You're not the only one who gets the shakes when you land a bigger fish. When I hook a bigger fish, it usually takes me another 15-20 minutes before I get back out in the water..... Adrenaline will whoop ya.

F
Fishtopher
haha! great swoop by yer pal! Guy's gotta Rugby future!!

C
Cohosanders
:DLooking good rookie!!! Those are some nice springers. Looks like this fall is going to be busy with coho and nooks...keep 'em coming FREAK:cool:

B
bigdog
You are OFF to a great start bud. Just think what you will be doing by next year.

GraphiteZen
GraphiteZen
autofisher said:
You're not the only one who gets the shakes when you land a bigger fish. When I hook a bigger fish, it usually takes me another 15-20 minutes before I get back out in the water..... Adrenaline will whoop ya.

haha yes it will.

C
cwsmith
good lookin fish! i dont believe for a minute that you are a rookie.