Fishin away the shack nasties!

M
metalfisher76
On the hunt for springers after all that frickin! rain. And got her right at dawn!
692010019.jpg
I`ll just keep going right here, even though the next 2 are steel:)
The ol` man got his first summer run of the season not too long after that
692010007.jpg
This fish must of been a good fight. By the time I get down there I`m able to glove her immediately. Get the hook out and she comes to life! Splash, NOOOOooooo!!!!!!!:( But wait, she sank? She`s gonna swim off any second, right?......... guess not. I get an arm wet and grab her for the second time, one lil kick but I held on and the bonking commenced!
An hour later, with thoughts of bed rollin around the brain, dad has his 2nd summer of the season on.
692010013.jpg
That can "better any medicine under the sun!":D All 3 on pink egg patterns.

E
eggs
Bad ass man good to hear!

C
Cohosanders
:cool::D Nice looking fish:clap: I love the hat cover...gotta protect the goods:lol:That springer is freaking METAL and those summers are nice and bright...turn down the lights:shock:

B
bigsteel
way to go bro,,,,,those look great:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

E
everett464
Good God those are great fish. What a day.

L
lilsalmon
Sweeet....my 6 wt is wanting one of those......good job.

E
everett464
Where were you fishing? and what kind of... flies I'm assuming? I can't tell, but I think I see an egg sticking out of that First Steelie's mouth. An egg pattern, or an actual egg?

B
bigsteel
everett464 said:
Where were you fishing? and what kind of... flies I'm assuming? I can't tell, but I think I see an egg sticking out of that First Steelie's mouth. An egg pattern, or an actual egg?

THOSE ARE HIS PATTERNS,,,eggalas

M
metalfisher76
Yeah, all of `em on pink eggalas:D. Dad saw it hanging outta that nooks mouth and I was busted!!!:lol: He switched IMMEDIATELY! and out fished me promptly. It was nice to see though, he`d been on a smelly lil run of luck for a bit.

E
everett464
Well hell... looks like you have a whole service. Where do you guide. $100 is right up my Alley, and I am looking to schedule a fall trip.

F
fishingfreak
Congradulations! Those are some beautiful fish brother! I can't wait to get my 1st Nook! I went today and hooked one in the shallow waters and it snapped the Tip of my Berkeley IM8. I kept fighting it and the line ended up snapping:shock::mad:. But it was still fun. Now I need a new pole!:clap: I like buying new fishing gear.:lol:

M
metalfisher76
Right on everett464, the # is on the site:) Let me know, I gotta a greaaaaaaat fallie spot and lots of coho rivers and cricks! I get around, so we`ll pick the best spot for you when yer ready.

Last edited:
N
nwkiller
wow man beautiful fish, that is what im talkin about

E
everett464
x

M
Mike123
Wow... do you ever give your arms and shoulders a rest!? You should have arthritis from all those fish you catch... haha
Nice looking springer!

T
Thuggin4Life
Those are some nice bright fish!