Fisherman's Bailout

S

SNDSLGR

Some truth to that ad, lol. I remember not long ago when fishing mid-week ensured I would mostly be alone.... I think tuesday is the new Saturday this year. Jeez, am I the only one that still works for a living?

J

Johnny Southpaw

Wouldn't that be nice! I'm limited to weekends and the rare day off here or there when I want to get on the water-IT SUCKS! I have a few friends who pretty much go when they want, but they're bums who still mooch OFF mommy and daddy and don't have to shoulder every-day responsibilities like showing up to work on time, paying rent, etc., etc.,...i'm hoping there will come a time in the not-so-distant-future when I can have more say as to when I hit the water.

O

OnTheFly

Bubba looked like he hadn't quite hit rock bottom yet. His PBR's were in Tall cans!

B

BobbiDollPDX

The spokesman was wearing more make-up than me! And Bubba kinda looks like Stephen King.

troutdude

troutdude

If we all ban together, we can have a ballot write-in for the Fisherman's Bailout (and some fresh PBR's). And while we're at it, please don't forget to make your contributions to the Spokesman's make-up fund.

Top Bottom