Fisherman lands a *BIG* one on the clack!

I
Ideceivefish
"Marine personnel from the Clackamas County Sheriff's Office determined the vehicle does not pose a navigational hazard and marked it with a buoy and crime scene tape. Authorities expect the owner's insurance company to recover the vehicle"

I can't even believe this.

L
lechner
Also, the headline could have been better:

Local SUV returns to native spawning grounds; disappointed by lack of mates

:)

M
mgdguy
There's a stretch of the Clack, a couple miles or so below Barton, that had the remains of a car left from the (64?) flood, until it was removed around 10 years back when rock pilings were put in along the river there to protect the bank after the 96 flood. My grandparents cabin is right there. Always amazed me as a kid, an old car body sticking out of the middle of the river in the summer :shock:

A
autofisher
lechner said:
Also, the headline could have been better:

Local SUV returns to native spawning grounds; disappointed by lack of mates

:)

:lol:

M
Mike123
Sounds like someone wanted some insurance money. :rolleyes::lol:

J
joesnuffy
Mike123 said:
Sounds like someone wanted some insurance money. :rolleyes::lol:

this is a possibility and I'm sure they will look into it.

Where did they put the crime scene tape? along the shore or just attach a streamer to the antenna? lol :think:

G
Growbug
... and whilst he was waiting for the Police to arrive, he fished around the pocket water created by the SUV.....

F
FishSchooler
Dont cars normally sink when in water? Cause if it was caught on a stump or something... it wouldnt really be "floating"

J
justNorthofya
LOL...theres a good side to most anything

S
Scowboy
Cars would sink, but this one is on a big drift.. bounce...bounce...bounce...wham!