Fisheries disaster on the Clackamas!!!!

K

Kodiak

Banned User
Three renegades hit the Clackamas on 4/15 apperently with a new technique they called "short lining" AKA "side driftin cooners". 11 fish were hooked and sore mouthed. 5 were reported missing. Video from a security camera recorded the piliging of the water by the maruaders and have been placed here in three parts for better load time. These barbarians were lead by fish smashing prodigy Osmosis, and accompanied by his very talented pirate AA. The third was just a vagrent they picked up on the way.

K

Kodiak

Banned User
The Vagrant

The Vagrant

The vagrant was I.D. in this picture at the end of the day...The names of the fish pictured are still not known at this time...and we don't care...Stoopid Troot! get ya some coon shrimp and get them in the water..they are the BOMB!!!:clap:

A

ArcticAmoeba

Wicked Phil! Sorry the vids of yer fish got SNAFU'd, or whatever. But these are very cool man. We will get countless hours this Summer man. I look foward to it! Thanks again Kodiak!

J

just1nook

Nice work as usual gentlemen. Care to share which section of river were holdin those beauties?

You try any of your spinners out Kodiak?

O

osmosis

Great day on the water. We'll do it again soon.

Just1nook - if you don't recognise the stretch then you'll have to do a barton to riverside drift boat trip sometime and see if you can spot it!

The water was 42 so it was too cold for spinners to be the 'go to'. All fish were hooked on coon shrimp.

As posted in another thread, better clarity shot of the fish:
clackapril15th2.jpg

Last edited:
K

Kodiak

Banned User
Wicked Phil! Sorry the vids of yer fish got SNAFU'd, or whatever. But these are very cool man. We will get countless hours this Summer man. I look foward to it! Thanks again Kodiak!

Not to worry..just showing the world two masterful youngin's smashing fish!

K

Kodiak

Banned User
Nice work as usual gentlemen. Care to share which section of river were holdin those beauties?

You try any of your spinners out Kodiak?

Water temp said not today...but I know some guys that have on the clack and did well with them.

J

just1nook

Great day on the water. We'll do it again soon.

Just1nook - if you don't recognise the stretch then you'll have to do a barton to riverside drift boat trip sometime and see if you can spot it!

The water was 42 so it was too cold for spinners to be the 'go to'. All fish were hooked on coon shrimp.

As posted in another thread, better clarity shot of the fish:
clackapril15th2.jpg

Is that an offer? :D

A

ArcticAmoeba

Osmosis does not have a DB, but I am getting the one I use sea worthy again, so if you will be free this Summer, maybe you and Snagged can ride with me this time! Target Chinook, and Scummer Steelhead! Eh?

J

just1nook

AA, Ive got an 8h merc we could thow on the back!

O

osmosis

a driftboat would not do the trick in these particular holes, since you only get one shot at it - and the current is cruising.

A

ArcticAmoeba

The kicker would change that! Sounds killer Chris. When its not a sinker, I'll let you guys know.

O

osmosis

yeah if you want to gun a kicker for 20 minutes to get back upstream each attempt hahaha. plus it'd hardly be worth registering a driftboat for using a kicker a couple times - buy a cragslist sled!

A

ArcticAmoeba

Screw it I'm pumpin that little flat bottom! That'll be the new pirate ship. Only needs like 25 at the pump to be a screamer. I dunno maybe it wont support the weight. I'll look at it though.

J

just1nook

Yeah I look on CL a lot for boats, mostly dreaming, but whts most important to look for if your'e checkin out an older sled?

F

FishFinger

Great Vids.... Nice to see you guys in action.

Nothing better than blood on the floor boards!

O

osmosis

the motor is first. after that for the clack get a 10 degree V or less.
My sled is 18 foot and it is only good for me and two guests.

Thanks FF. A bloody deck is the way of life in that Alumaweld.

K

Kodiak

Banned User
Cheap kicker?

Cheap kicker?

If you guys run across a five horse or six I could def. use it!

Top Bottom