Fishbites?

G
govallis
Why no store sells Fishbites and nobody even talks about it in Oregon?

So far I haven't found any bait, live or plastic, that stays on the hook like the Fishbites.

00Swede
00Swede
Saw those on the East Coast a few years back. I thought they were great and everybody there seemed to have them.
You can order them but end up paying about double after shipping.

bass
bass
This post made me read some reviews. Almost every negative review on Amazon was from the West coast. I am not sure if the only stock that makes it this way is old or whether the scents that are used are not appealing out here. I just found it interesting that folks on the West coast did not seem to love them - even though the overwhelming sentiment was positive.

plumbertom
plumbertom
I've had some of those but I don't recall where I got them. I keep thinking Wally World.
I know I was less than impressed with them and I find that the Gulp strips work much better.

NKlamerus
NKlamerus
We use them A. LOT. in Florida for Pompano and Surf fishing. Definitely some of the best bait you can find for clear water fishing on the beach, pompano love the bright colors as it mimicks the bottom of a sand flea

We started using the natural colors as trailers on jigs for flounder as well, they hold up to pinner's pretty well, hardest part is getting them off the hook! Also don't leave them on the dash of your vehicle.

Is there anything in the water here that bright?

0.jpg

Reactions: Admin
F
Fishing Not Catching
govallis said:
Why no store sells Fishbites and nobody even talks about it in Oregon?

So far I haven't found any bait, live or plastic, that stays on the hook like the Fishbites.
I bought some online and have been using them for surf perch but haven't had any luck yet. I read that they work better in warmer water. I guess they melt and give off sent better in warm water.

Reactions: NKlamerus