Fish finder help

F
fishy4
dont know where to post this but since the reason im posting this is because i am going to green peter reservoir on the 19th. my fish finder works its a pretty new lowrance x52, but there is one problem i cannot get the speed sensor hooked up? the speed senser adapter is too small to fit in the sonar plug in area. the only recieving area that is small enough is for the networking junk:think: i dont know what to do to make it work? anyone else know how to figure it out or have similar issue? thanks:pray:

T
Thuggin4Life
Maybe you have the wrong sensor? if the model finder was ment to have the model sensor you have it should plug right in. i would call the customer service and get to the bottom of it.

C
capblack
yehh, if its speed capable, and you have the right sensor, it will plug right in, if not you have the wrong one. Brian
Thuggin4Life said:
Maybe you have the wrong sensor? if the model finder was ment to have the model sensor you have it should plug right in. i would call the customer service and get to the bottom of it.

M
mosd
all i got to say is this. lawrances are POS. ive got the HDS5 model, talk about junk. ya the h/d is nice if you want to get a layout of the bottom but you just about have to have binoculars to see the fish blimps on the screen. ive tried all the settings and everything, i should have stayed with my old humingbird gps model, way better plus it even tells you if your voltage is going down

F
Fishydog
Not sure about the 52 but I have a X85 and the speed/temp sensor plugs into a Y adapter in the power cord, if it's the same you just need the power cord adapter. Hope this helps.