First Summer fish of 2010

M
Mike123
On the BBQ now... :D:dance:
1ft of visibility and the water was HIGH!
My lucky, cheap $1 spoon took this one. Same thing I caught my first one last year on.

SSantiam4-3-10.jpg

T
Troutier Bassier
LOL Frogg toggs!
Nice fish! :clap:

M
Mike123
Troutier Bassier said:
LOL Frogg toggs!
Nice fish! :clap:

They're sickk waders.. dont hate.

T
Troutier Bassier
No, My Blue hodgmans. Those things are sick.

M
Mike123
Troutier Bassier said:
No, My Blue hodgmans. Those things are sick.

LMAO. ok.....

B
bigsteel
nice fish mike,,,,,,,im gettin hungry

N
nwkiller
nice work mike, nice fish

B
BlackBass
Nice Fish Mike . Frogg Togg's are some super nice waders. Water looks little tan :) Get R done!

D
dtikey
nice looking summer...I went looking for 1 today but no luck on the McKenzie but I did get a nice summer hen thursday up there so they are on their way.YEAH!!!

J
jdflores311
Awesome! Nice fish! I was gonna go out today, but it just looked too fast and high still . . . looks like I should have given it a shot.

troutdude
troutdude
Hey Mike123,

Did you get that one in the South Santiam?

C
Cohosanders
:clap: That sure is a purdy fish:D I love the blood dripping down the side of the chrome...It's Metal!!!

R
RLK
Great fish, and a great job bleedin it out. Well done

C
Chrome_Chaser
Nice fish Mike.

M
Mike123
dtikey said:
nice looking summer...I went looking for 1 today but no luck on the McKenzie but I did get a nice summer hen thursday up there so they are on their way.YEAH!!!

Nice! They are indeed!

M
Mike123
Thanks for your kind comments! :D
I always get so stoked for the first summer of the year! Even if it's way harder to catch than a old winter over on the Alsea.
Gotta love that FRESH blood red meat!

L
lilsalmon
Good job....beautiful!

J
JeannaJigs
Niceee. and blue hodgmans? Really...lol I'm gettin some of thos frog toggs next they take a lot of brush abuse

it'll have been five weeks since I got my line wet before I get out again but man I can't wait to chase summers!

M
Mike123
JeannaJigs said:
Niceee. and blue hodgmans? Really...lol I'm gettin some of thos frog toggs next they take a lot of brush abuse

it'll have been five weeks since I got my line wet before I get out again but man I can't wait to chase summers!

Yea I guess you can attest to the ABUSE I put them through and still no leaks. haha. I'm actually surprised. Can't wait for that water to just get a little bit greener, then it's gonna be fish on with those jigs you tied! In case you folks didn't know, Jeanna can tie some AWESOME jigs! Some of the best I've seen. And she figured out how to make an exact replica of the nightmare Aero Jig! :D

J
Johnny Southpaw
Congrats on your first summer of 2010 Mike123! Nice fish and picture!