First Steelhead

• Thread starter fishwithdynamite
  • Start date
F

fishwithdynamite

I caught and landed my first steelhead today on the Wilson, a native buck of about 7lbs, who was released, (unharmed, besides the hole in his beak!). He was caught on a purple and black 1/8oz. jig, in the lower section of the river (east of the guide shop). No pics, because I didn't even realize I had my phone in my pocket to snap one:doh: Can't wait for the next ones !

T

troutmasta

I caught and landed my first steelhead today on the Wilson, a native buck of about 7lbs, who was released, (unharmed, besides the hole in his beak!). He was caught on a purple and black 1/8oz. jig, in the lower section of the river (east of the guide shop). No pics, because I didn't even realize I had my phone in my pocket to snap one:doh: Can't wait for the next ones !

nice. i couldnt do the same on that river today. congrats.

Last edited:
F

FishAssassin

Good Job! Good Job! :dance:

J

JSpencer

Congrats! You have the same problem i do. I usually have both my digital camera and my cell phone with me when im out there fishing and i forget to use either one!

C

Cohosanders

:D:clap::dance: Congrats on your first stellie.I am hitting it hard for 8 hours tomorrow and I just happen to have a black an purple jig that I tied myself!!! Bring on the Broodstock Baby So we can Bonk Ya

F

fishwithdynamite

Thank you, thank you.

Thank you, thank you.

Hi, my name is Erik, and I'm and addict.:lol: Now I can't stop thinking of catching another! Good luck with that black and purple, awesome job tying one yourself.

B

beaverfan

So if you don't mind me asking, what size stick of dynamite did you use? Congrats on your first!!!

Top Bottom