First Steelhead

• Thread starter michigan_transplant
  • Start date
M

michigan_transplant

new to the site, new to the area. went out on the north fork of the alsea just past the hatchery, put a pink worm on and WHAMO. first steelhead ever. im hooked!!!!

B

bigdog

good job now you have the bug that you won't be able to get rid of and welcome to our little forum nice to have you.

G

GDBrown

Let me get this straight!

Let me get this straight!

new to the site, new to the area. went out on the north fork of the alsea just past the hatchery, put a pink worm on and WHAMO. first steelhead ever. im hooked!!!!

:shock:You say your new here and caught a steelhead on your first trip to the Alsea? :shock:

What I'm I gona do!:rolleyes: I can't seem to get a bump when I go and Iv'e been trying hard this year. I seem destined to remain a trout, bass, Chinook, perch, bluegill, carp, sucker, whitefish, etc. fisherman but NOT a steelhead fisherman. :mad:

Somebody just take me out behind the shed and put me out of my misery, please. Then I'll get me a 30/30 and go chase deer this fall.

GD

M

michigan_transplant

not my first time going but was my first year. i'm lucky and am able to go with a guy that has been fishing the Alsea his whole life.

G

GDBrown

not my first time going but was my first year. i'm lucky and am able to go with a guy that has been fishing the Alsea his whole life.

OK, in that case I'll stay out from behind the wood shed. I'm glad you had a great day on the water. Like the old saying goes, "even a bad day fishing is better than a good day at work!"

It's nice you can catch a fish like that so you can use it for your avatar, Right! Welcome to the OFF gang and enjoy the fun. We all love to fish and give each other a bad time now and then. The trick is if you dish it out you gotta take it in sometimes. I love doing both!

GD

C

Cohosanders

Nice one:clap: The old PW!!! Good job on yer first;)

Top Bottom