First Springer over the falls!

B
beaverfan
On the 25th the first of many springers made it's way to the upper Willamette! Here's to a great run and a great bite!!!!!:cool:

J
JeannaJigs
Bahaha it begins!!

I seriously can't wait. I got cheated out of most of springer season because of the heavy rains in June, and then my wreck. This year...it's on. Retribution!

M
Moe
Lessgo I can't wait, thanks for getting my blood pumping!!

brandon4455
brandon4455
santiams will have no fish, i will stop them in their tracks before they get there :lol:

P
Phil_Bud
pumped....hopin to make it to the willy this year.

brandon4455
brandon4455
Phil_Bud said:
pumped....hopin to make it to the willy this year.

shoot me a message if you make it near salem, ill show you a few plunking spots.

R
RunWithSasquatch
Its mine!!!

H
halibuthitman
if it wasn't for the insane fishing pressure that has been taking place daily for the last month on the channel and in front of st Helens the first springer would have crossed the dam 2 weeks ago-

R
RunWithSasquatch
halibuthitman said:
if it wasn't for the insane fishing pressure that has been taking place daily for the last month on the channel and in front of st Helens the first springer would have crossed the dam 2 weeks ago-

No joke, right? There has been some serious numbers of fish pulled out early this year, and thats just what I have seen from people affiliated with some sort of forum.... and theres plenty of people who dont participate in drinking the koolaid

B
Bad Tuna
RunWithSasquatch said:
No joke, right? There has been some serious numbers of fish pulled out early this year, and thats just what I have seen from people affiliated with some sort of forum.... and theres plenty of people who dont participate in drinking the koolaid

Another hater of welfare Jen, sweet! lol

R
Redfox458
I'm just waiting for the water level to go down a bit. Hopefully the river wont be super muddy either. I can't wait!!!