First outing of salmon fishing is a success

D
Dizle
I went out on Sunday to blackberry campground and started using the advice that was given to me by you guys, thanks again.

i didn't catch anything, besides rocks but I learned a lot and met some very nice people who also gave me some friendly pointers.

i didn't expect to catch anything, I mainly expected to learn some and get some" reel" time in. And I accomplished both

I'm ready to go out again and try to bring home a chinook

thank you again for the info guys and gals

Raincatcher
Raincatcher
Good for you, any time spent on the water is great for learning. Keep at it and you will be rewarded eventually! :thumb:

J
JeannaJigs
Blackberry is good for hos. Just beware of the cranky camp host, and know that he's a frickin' ninja. Took the net hostage once until we paid him.

T
troutmasta
JeannaJigs said:
Took the net hostage once until we paid him.

Occupy Blackberry till you get your net back--Jk- you could just pay

Dizie- Nice Post- Learning and helping others learn is a good chunk of why i go out-
Tight Lines -TM

rogerdodger
rogerdodger
JeannaJigs said:
Blackberry is good for hos. Just beware of the cranky camp host, and know that he's a frickin' ninja. Took the net hostage once until we paid him.

makes me think of the Bridge Keeper in Holy Grail, maybe by answering 3 questions you could get your net back? "what is your quest?" "what is your favorite lure color?" "what is your favorite scent?"...