First nice bucketmouth

A

AK Assassin

This is my first largemouth above 6 inches, and now I know how one can solely target bass!

T

troutramp

That is a legit Bucket Mouth I target Large Mouth Bass all the time.

S

steelhead_stalkers

Nice LM!! :clap:

My biggest LM is 7lbs but it did not make me want to give up steelhead and salmon. :lol:

J

Johnny Southpaw

Welcome to OFF. Nice Bucketmouth you have there-a great fish to make your first post with! Were you on a pond or lake around Salem?

C

Cohosanders

Lunker

Lunker

Nice Lunker!!!!:D Bucketmouth is a new one for me:lol: I like it!!!!! I have only caught Cali. bass...can't wait to catch an Oregon one:dance: Great job on that beast and welcome to OFF:)

C

czoom

Wow nice going. That bass is huge.

T

Thuggin4Life

Welcome to the forum and a great first post. Very nice fish I bet it fought a bit better than a 6 incher.

S

steelhead_stalkers

Spring Chinook you get good weather. Summer steelhead shorts and t-shirts and fall Chinook shorts and t-shirts down by the ocean! :D Winter steelhead, now you have to be a little more crazy to do that. :lol:

A

AK Assassin

Thanks everyone for the replies. I've been reading posts and following many threads for awhile and I love the OFF. You guys are great! Forgot to post one more set of pics of a slightly smaller LM that I caught after the one posted earlier. :rolleyes:

N

nwkiller

nice job on the bass, what do they like around there? the ones around eugene are really liking the green sparkle worm with the red jig head, again great LMB