First Fish on a Fly!!

A
adambomb
Caught this little bugger in my friends pond today, its my first fish ever on a fly! I was using the fly and bobber technique with a caddis fly. The fish was only about 8" but it was a huge victory for me. This is going to be an awesome year!:cool:

B
bigsteel
good job man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!nothin like a fish caught on a fly,,,what did you have on elk hair caddis?

G
Growbug
Congrats... you are now a 'fly boy'

troutdude
troutdude
Congratulations! Way 2 Go!!!!

A
adambomb
bigsteel said:
good job man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!nothin like a fish caught on a fly,,,what did you have on elk hair caddis?

It was an Adams actually, but the elk hair caddis was my next pick if they wouldn't eat the Adam's

A
Anyfishisfine
Nice job. My fly rod arrives Monday. This has me pumped.

B
bigsteel
Anyfishisfine said:
Nice job. My fly rod arrives Monday. This has me pumped.

nice looks like we have taken 2 more guys from the dark side:lol::lol::lol::lol:

G
Growbug
isn't that bringing them TOO the Dark Side??
Our light sabers are little more than sticks compared, but we rely on finesse, accuracy, and success using materials other than 'bait'.

oh.. i can't keep a straight face... its really luck, stubbornness, and the ability to count ANY fish as a major achievement!

S
skunk
nice job, and I agree with growbug.

T
Thuggin4Life
Good job maybe someday i will learn the real fly way. tryied the spin bobber way. caught a few bluegills on a fly that way.