First Coho

D

dud3r

Little late. Caught him on the 6th. Wanted to post mine so I can feel special too lol. :rolleyes:

F

fishin_fool

Congrats on the nice fish keep em coming with lots more pics...

N

NDtryin2fish

Nice fish soon will b my turn tired of watchin every1 else catch fish all mine gettin away bull-ony!

D

dud3r

Nice fish soon will b my turn tired of watchin every1 else catch fish all mine gettin away bull-ony!

We should go out tomorrow. I haven't even gotten the new waders wet yet.

N

NDtryin2fish

im gonna go after i drop kids off at school gotta get sum shoes though head out 4 a couple hours was at oxbow yesterday saw a chit load headin up river.

Irishrover

Irishrover

Most Featured
That's a nice bright looking fish. Good job!

A

autofisher

Great fish man! Seems like everyone's startin to kill a skunk and put some blood on the banks. Way to go man.

S

solution7

Nice

Nice

Nice fish there. Bright! Looks like it came from the ol Sandy. What a gorgeous river!

O

osmosis

Nice fish. Some of 'em like yours are in really nice shape this year.

did the completely sand beach and green water really give it away!? ;)

D

dud3r

Haha yeah I don't think the location is any secret. Some of you have probably seen me there at some point. If I would have turned around I'm sure the gigantic pipe hanging over head would have told even more.

B

bigdog

Little late. Caught him on the 6th. Wanted to post mine so I can feel special too lol.

Hey good to see you got in to some fish there nice bright one to. That is a good hole there. Your the guy that was with here2fish a little while back good to see you.

D

dud3r

Yep, thatd be me. I see that Chinook was just the start of things. I don't post much but I lurk around quite a bit.

B

bigdog

Yep, thatd be me. I see that Chinook was just the start of things. I don't post much but I lurk around quite a bit.

Yeah that nook was just the start of it. I'm heading out this morning on a bright silver and egg hunt.

Y

youngbuck307

o nice fish dude seen you keep at it way to go!!! anytime you want to hit the water with someone let me know normaly im down!!!

Top Bottom