First Coho! The skunk is gone

M
mgdguy
My first Coho ever hooked and landed tonight! a hog of a native :D

Caught around the Oxbow area on a blue and orange spinner. Thank you brother for the B-day spinner!

At least 15 lbs, maybe 16-17:

Last edited by a moderator:
Raincatcher
Raincatcher
You did it!!

You did it!!

WooHoo! Congratulations!!! :clap: That fish looks good on you,guy. Now you will not be able to stay away....oh dear.;) Let the good times roll. :lol: :dance:

kirkster
kirkster
what a sweet first coho:dance: keep it up:clap:

R
rainbowfisherman
That was on the sandy right? I dont know much about spots on that river.

M
metalmania
Nice work, that's a beauty:D.

A
Anyfishisfine
The only time in the last 6 months I couldn't go with you. Remember last time we we were talking about the effect I have on your fishing and what would happen if I didn't go once. Now we know.

Damn nice fish dude.

T
troutmasta
Bravo Bravo :clap:I know the feeling. Now lets both see what two feels like

N
ninja2010
skunk killah! way to go on a nice fish.

M
mgdguy
rainbowfisherman said:
That was on the sandy right? I dont know much about spots on that river.

Yep, Oxbow is on the Sandy.

M
mgdguy
Anyfishisfine said:
The only time in the last 6 months I couldn't go with you. Remember last time we we were talking about the effect I have on your fishing and what would happen if I didn't go once. Now we know.

Damn nice fish dude.

Since we've both gotten our first out of the way now, we'll go back there this weekend and see ;)

A
alm21
Wow, great looking Coho! That would have been hard to release! :) Spinners seem to be getting some good action lately on the Sandy.

F
Fishydog
Great job on popping your coho cherry! Now that your completely addicted you'll need to take some home to complete your transformation into coocoo for coho. :cool:

J
JeeperGal
Beautiful fish! Congratulations!

J
JTLunker
Nice fish!

A
autofisher
Way to go man! Can't wait to get out there and get me one. I'm thinkin about either hittin the Salmon or the Sandy next week. If I head up there, I think I'm gonna have to kidnap a couple of OFF members to show me where to get into some fish.

O
osmosis
Nice first fish for sure.

Watch out for autofisher guys! I think he might have a worse problem than just a simple skunk - It might be a full on curse!!

M
mgdguy
osmosis said:
Watch out for autofisher guys! I think he might have a worse problem than just a simple skunk - It might be a full on curse!!

Good to know ;) :lol:

G
GDBrown
1st Coho

1st Coho

mgdguy said:
Since we've both gotten our first out of the way now, we'll go back there this weekend and see ;)

Man that is a great looking fish. Just be glad you could get a picture of it. It'll be one for the album that's for sure. I wish I could get out this weekend but I'm having windows installed while my wife is in AZ visiting the grandkids.

Congrates to you,

GD

M
mgdguy
GDBrown said:
Man that is a great looking fish. Just be glad you could get a picture of it. It'll be one for the album that's for sure. I wish I could get out this weekend but I'm having windows installed while my wife is in AZ visiting the grandkids.

Congrates to you,

GD

Thanks!

PM Sent :)