First bass of the year...

W
warren22825
Had a night without the kids, so the wife and I headed to Kelly Point Park. Caught this sad 3 incher on a worm, but I must report since its the first smallmouth! :confused:
 
H
Hawk
warren22825 said:
Had a night without the kids, so the wife and I headed to Kelly Point Park. Caught this sad 3 incher on a worm, but I must report since its the first smallmouth! :confused:



that's ok Bro, ina few lustrums she will grow into a Big'Un Lunker...........................:lol::lol::lol:........................:cool::cool::cool:................................:clap::clap::clap:


Welcome to the Family Y'all............................:)
 
B
Boywhofishes
nice fish bro! i haven't caught a smallmouth all year... so that's definitely better than me :D

Welcome to OFF!:clap::clap::clap::D:D:cool:
 
A
adambomb
first smallmouth of 09

first smallmouth of 09

i caught this beauty in the molalla river river today, my first fish ever on a wedding ring!!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
T
Thuggin4Life
warren22825 said:
Had a night without the kids, so the wife and I headed to Kelly Point Park. Caught this sad 3 incher on a worm, but I must report since its the first smallmouth! :confused:

My friends pirahna love those little fish.
 
F
FishSlayer420
Never Caught anything but a Trout on a wedding ring.
 
W
Webwader
warren22825 said:
Had a night without the kids, so the wife and I headed to Kelly Point Park. Caught this sad 3 incher on a worm, but I must report since its the first smallmouth! :confused:
That looks like at least a 5 incher to me, warren. :clap:
 
M
m_vang
adambomb said:
i caught this beauty in the molalla river river today, my first fish ever on a wedding ring!!

nice catch. how big do they get in the mollala river?
i hit up the lower upqhua river this past saturday, got some nice smallies. maybe one around 14"-16".
don't really like driving 3+ hours just for smallies though. lol.
 
A
adambomb
m_vang said:
nice catch. how big do they get in the mollala river?
i hit up the lower upqhua river this past saturday, got some nice smallies. maybe one around 14"-16".
don't really like driving 3+ hours just for smallies though. lol.

I have not heard of any monsters, but there is no limit on size or number if you feel like eating them, and I must say that they are delicious!!
 

Similar threads

E
Replies
36
Views
2K
elmucho
E
NKlamerus
Replies
0
Views
667
NKlamerus
NKlamerus
B
Replies
14
Views
580
jamisonace
jamisonace
NKlamerus
Replies
58
Views
4K
Oregunner
O
bass
Replies
4
Views
815
bass
bass
Top Bottom